No announcement yet.

Should the US be Under UN Command?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As opposed to the "right wing idiots"? To non-Americans they are the more alarming of the two.

I don't underestimate them - I just don't think he's one of them. He looks to me like someone with some spare time and a desire to **** with people.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I'm not ****ing with anyone. I'm simply trying to bring some enlightenment to this forum. Obviously some are more appreciative of it than others.
      Tilting at windmills is a wonderful pastime.

Comment

DL Dance

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
          Argus, what's with the signature?

Comment

I don't think he's a double login. He's too stupid to be a double login.

Comment

It's pretty obvious he's a double login.

Comment

Why is that gribbler? Why don't you enlighten the rest of us as to why this is.

Comment

What do you mean, "the rest of us"?

Comment

I don't really see anyone beyond you and Wezil saying he's a DL. Even KH doesn't believe he's a DL.

Comment

You have Alby on ignore? Good idea.

Also rah seems to think so.

Comment

You haven't explained yet why you think he's a DL. Instead you seem to be relying on strength in numbers.

Comment

I assure you I'm not a DL. It is pretty common to accuse any new member of being a DL, so I can understand why so many of you are jumping to this conclusion. I firmly believe in what I'm saying, and I think it's insulting that you guys are hurling insults, writing me off as a double login, or even worse, simply making light of my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by DriXnaK View Post
                            You haven't explained yet why you think he's a DL. Instead you seem to be relying on strength in numbers.
                            I don't see why I should bother explaining it to you. There's nothing in it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Argus View Post
                              I assure you I'm not a DL. It is pretty common to accuse any new member of being a DL, so I can understand why so many of you are jumping to this conclusion. I firmly believe in what I'm saying, and I think it's insulting that you guys are hurling insults, writing me off as a double login, or even worse, simply making light of my posts.
                              How would you know that if you were a new member?

Comment

Because I have been on many boards. This is a common trend.

Comment

Working...
                                X