Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latinos are genetically predisposed to have increased liver fat when they eat sugar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DriXnaK View Post
    You guys are wasting your time explaining things to an idiot. The guy can't string more than one or two sentences together and you're trying to explain something like the glycemic index and additive vitamins and minerals in boxed cereal? Come on. Stick to discussing hockey or something with him. Although you may find it difficult to even do that.
    Oh don't worry. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Genius Clique members I mentioned come in here and call you, Hera, and myself idiots and if pressed, blather about how we are idiots because 'calories in, calories out' And gribbler will just nod his head and join in.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      He also ignored the whole insulin insensitivity issue.
      Insulin? What, people get diabetes by eating Cheerios?

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        gribbler, you do realize that all those vitamins and minerals are not inherent to cheerios? Why do you think on the ingredients list it says:

Cereals are fortified with this stuff in chemical form. It's essentially a multivitamin added to cereal. That's how Total has 100% of everything.
        Well yeah, why wouldn't a human living in a modern society eat fortified foods? And if they can eat fortified foods why should anyone eat a diet consisting entirely of fruits, veggies and meat?

Comment

Calories in calories out, Daniel-san.

Comment

This means that when civilisation collapses, we know where the foie gras will be coming from.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
              For starters check out various grain based food Glycemic indexes. In other words most have a big impact on blood sugar levels, can you imagine why certain patters of blood sugar change could be bad for you?
              I should have been more explicit and pointed out that whole grains have a "low GI" so using diabetes as an argument for the complete exclusion of grains from someone's diet is retarded.

Comment

Cheerios on the other hand don't. You'll also notice that Cheerios has sugar in it. The only ****** here is you.

Comment

Uhh there's like one gram per serving.

Comment

Working...
                  X