No announcement yet.

The stupid crap we see on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I messed up, in this thread. I'd already read you giving me crap in two other threads, so you had primed the pump. But you won't be able to read this, will you?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I only remember one thread, and I was saying you were wrong not messing with you.

You think you messed up in this thread?

I mess with someone who is messing with you and you tell me to **** off?

But, you only think you did. Okay.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I know that I did, OK?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Good enough, I don't hold grudges.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Good. Thank you.

Comment

However, Tubes. Sloww does hold a grudge. For your remarks in this thread he will hunt you down and feed you your children.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                However, Tubes. Sloww does hold a grudge. For your remarks in this thread he will hunt you down and feed you your children.
                Feed him his children? Whatever that means.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                  I'm sure you've had many 'deposits" in your mouth.............

ACK!
                  This is true.

And thanks again to Sloww for showing for the thousandth time what an illiterate idiot he truly is.

Comment

edit nm

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                      However, Tubes. Sloww does hold a grudge. For your remarks in this thread he will hunt you down and feed you and your children.
                      Because Sloww is a nice guy
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                      X