No announcement yet.

The stupid crap we see on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that it matters to me what the two of you think, but all I said was that House used his cane incorrectly, which he does.
    MOBIUS, you might not think it so irrelevant if you're ever faced with the need to use one. Accidents happen.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Not that it matters to me what the two of you think

That's good, for your sake, as I think you're a complete ****ing idiot.

Comment

It's stuff like this that make me glad I have a third leg in case anything happens to the other two.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What a pity people laugh at you behind your back because of your deformity
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

You are such a dumb ass. I never knew that before. Go get in line behind MOBIUS, Drake and Da****.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I rest my case.

Comment

Rest your mouth while you're at it.

Comment

Dude, I think you need a cane for your sense of humour...
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

My mouth is a national treasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post

My mouth is a national treasure.
                      I'm sure you've had many 'deposits" in your mouth.............

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Why don't you **** off, Tuberski? In looking around, you have some smart ass thing to say about me about everything. Put me on Ignore and leave me the hell alone.

Comment

Boy, the only thing I'm gonna say to that is "Learn to read".

I always liked you but you can go to hell you ****ing jackass.

ACK!

Comment

Again, dickhead, this was only about pointing out the proper use of a cane. If you want to call me "boy", do it in person though.
                            You mouthy mother****er.

Comment

Your on ignore, as you requested. The first person in almost 9 years to be on my ignore list. Congrats *******! You drove away someone who stuck up for you, most of the time.

After further review, I want to read your posts, so I can continue to **** with you until you ignore me.

ACK!
                              Last edited by Tuberski; November 11, 2010, 01:21.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                                Again, dickhead, this was only about pointing out the proper use of a cane. If you want to call me "boy", do it in person though.
                                You mouthy mother****er.
                                Last time. I was making fun of Tupac, not you. And that's boy as "Boy,or, jeez, or golly this sucks".

Reading comprehension.

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X