No announcement yet.

Forklift Truck Simulator 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, another recent example is the homework thread (HC? Cort? I forget) that was getting derailed, and how it's bad to interrupt serious questions... though if it's aneeshm it's perfectly fine to start mocking him for his serious request for some input. (Not KH in that one though. He's been pretty consistent as far as I've seen in that he only insults people for asking for advice, not going all high and mighty on those who do it themselves.)

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
      KH (and Drake) call me an Aspie all the time as an insult
      I don't think so. In fact, I'm about 80% certain that I haven't...

EDIT: also, do you actually have asperger's? Currently, I have you in my mind in the same category as Asher (somebody people claim has asperger's without much proof)
      Last edited by KrazyHorse; November 7, 2010, 01:37.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
        Oh, another recent example is the homework thread (HC? Cort? I forget) that was getting derailed, and how it's bad to interrupt serious questions... though if it's aneeshm it's perfectly fine to start mocking him for his serious request for some input. (Not KH in that one though. He's been pretty consistent as far as I've seen in that he only insults people for asking for advice, not going all high and mighty on those who do it themselves.)
        I don't insult everybody who asks for advice. I insult those who ask for advice and who have previously shown an exaggerated sense of their own worth.

Note that I have never asked for serious advice here.
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Never trust a german with a forklift

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid View Post
            Never trust a german
            Fixed
            Blah

Comment

Thanks
              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                In last year's Philippines Christmas Special you made a remark about how Lancer targets aspies. (And we all know who that thread was about.)
                If you're going to make a charge, find the quote. Paraphrasing me will lead to the same situation as last time, when you basically lied about what I had said.

You're starting to strike me as dishonest in addition to being a giant ****ing baby.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

In other words, the best you can find is a "ditto".

Congrats.
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Still running I see... *****.

Comment

KH is a *****. I made a comment after seeing his picture that now I know who to punch in the face if I see him and he says something about reporting me to the police. What kind of ***** gets punched in the face and immediately runs off to the police? Or even if that's what you'll do, why even broadcast that you're a *****? Scared I'd actually do it and you couldn't handle it? Fight back like a ****ing man. If you say you're so superior, let's see how superior you are if we take it back to the prehistoric savanna.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Good Lord, you twit. Further up that same thread, when your name WAS brought up:

Who cares? They're all equally worthless

I explicitly mentioned that I didn't give a flying **** who the thread referred to specifically. And I still don't. It's pretty obvious to me that the whole situation over there in the phils is pretty ****ed up, and that you are part of the problem, along with everybody else who's ever had dealings where things like green cards for family members are part of some nebulous agreement referred to. I'm sure your wife or girlfriend or whatever is a lovely person.

Unfortunately, you are not.

EDIT: I have no idea if I knew at the time of posting that you actually had asperger's or were, along with Asher, simply somebody who people stereotyped as having it. For the oblique disparaging reference to a disorder I may have known you had, I sincerely apologize. I am not being sarcastic in that. The only excuse I can offer is that the fall-early winter of 2009 may have been the low point in my life to date. I'm lucky I'm still married and have most of my friends given the way I was acting towards a lot of people during that time.

And you are still part of the phils problem.
                        Last edited by KrazyHorse; November 7, 2010, 23:59. Reason: Added apology
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          KH is a *****. I made a comment after seeing his picture that now I know who to punch in the face if I see him and he says something about reporting me to the police.
                          Yes, you ******, I will happily turn you over to the police if you assault me. And laugh at you all the way down to file my statement.

The last time I fought was ~6 years ago. I'm not going to fight some dumbass whose feelings get hurt when people on the internet point and laugh at him, and run the risk of losing my job/being deported. Good luck getting into OCS with an assault charge on your record, BTW.
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Albie's reaching Dale levels of idiocy here...
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

It's battery, not assault, genius.
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

What a comeback

By the way, the act itself is assault in Canada. I'm aware of the distinction in the US between assault and battery, but in general I tend to use the Canadian terms when not being deliberately precise.

Who was it that was accusing you of ridiculous pedantry again?
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X