Forklift Truck Simulator 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forklift Truck Simulator 2009

Get behind the controls of a forklift truck in this highly detailed original simulator.

Your aim is to master the demanding range of tasks facing a forklift truck driver in every day scenarios. Load and unload Lorries and train carriages within a given time schedule or store goods in huge warehouses!
    Last edited by Al B. Sure!; November 6, 2010, 12:04.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Garden Simulator brings your green fingers to the desktop allowing you to lovingly shape your own garden by growing a variety of flowers, fruits and vegetables, brought to life with stunning graphics.

Apparently these games are big in Germany.
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

No. No, it is not.

Xpost
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Garden Simulator... under features...

- Animals such as moles and snails

Comment

I'm not really sure what this "aspie" obsession of yours is about, anyway. Is it just a feeble troll, and you get your rocks off from my repeatedly telling you you're being a cretin? Is it some kind of sad bullying thing, where you've identified "aspie" as a group of people more socially backwards than you and you beat on them online for a minor boost to your self-esteem? Maybe you just want more people calling you a ****. It's pretty plain you don't actually know any of us or even have a clear idea of the symptoms, in any case.

Anyway, I start my paying job as a substitute teacher in two weeks, after I come back from a trip to Boston with my wife. Whom I have sex with. Mine is not a glamorous existence, and I'm certainly not going to brag about it, but I like my life, and I'm starting to get my **** together. You can try it, if you like. Thank you.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
            I'm not really sure what this "aspie" obsession of yours is about, anyway. Is it just a feeble troll, and you get your rocks off from my repeatedly telling you you're being a cretin? Is it some kind of sad bullying thing, where you've identified "aspie" as a group of people more socially backwards than you and you beat on them online for a minor boost to your self-esteem? Maybe you just want more people calling you a ****. It's pretty plain you don't actually know any of us or even have a clear idea of the symptoms, in any case.

Anyway, I start my paying job as a substitute teacher in two weeks, after I come back from a trip to Boston with my wife. Whom I have sex with. Mine is not a glamorous existence, and I'm certainly not going to brag about it, but I like my life, and I'm starting to get my **** together. You can try it, if you like. Thank you.
            Your life sounds pretty decent.

Elok
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

This thread is not about you. It's about these bizarre games popular in Germany

sorry elok.
              Last edited by Al B. Sure!; November 6, 2010, 12:04.

Comment

It became about Elok when, once more, you made a snide comment about people whose only flaw is a relatively mild personality disorder.

I think his response was spot-on.

Elok
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Anyway, I start my paying job as a substitute teacher in two weeks...
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Elok

Comment

I like the part where he tries to lift a forklift with a forklift.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

Apparently these games are big in Germany.
                        1 out of 10 plays them.
                        Blah

Comment

Elok

Also that game looks absolutely fantastic, you simply have no taste Alby

EDIT: Damn, 25 pounds, definitely not paying that much.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Elok

Comment

These games seem more interesting than the "Albie's Life" simulator game.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X