No announcement yet.

**** virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do wonder at your ability to swallow the fact that cowtown has twice the area of Philly and then immediately post pop density without further thought...
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I'm done with you. I just hope anybody else who isn't a KH-worshiper comes in here, sees the posts, isn't hoodwinked by your BS, and realizes that you done goofed.

Judging from past experiences, HC, Solomwi, and gribbler will be the ones who will call me a ****** in some way (at least Kuci was honest enough to see the mistake when he made it himself and shut up; he may fall for your nonsense and still call me a ****** though)... Who else will join the Genius Clique?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• at this thread!
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• 3hours since I posted a simple explanation of my reasoning, and not one response from albie disputing it.

I suppose that means you cede...
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• One more time for anyone who missed it:

Do you lack reading comprehension skills?

Let's take a look...

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            Area this time:

Calgary:

Philly:

Philly metro area has 2.3x the area and 3.25x the population density

And you say you're not rural!

Asher, would you describe your next door neighbor as 'over yonder'?

Are you a ******? A difference of 30% takes you to rural?

So you kept calling me a ****** and all then blabbered about amalgamation.

I think I know what happened. I think genius you didn't read the word density and thought I said 2.3x the area and 3.25x the POPULATION and NOT the population DENSITY.

In that case, if Philly had 2.3x the area and 3.25x the population, it would have 1.41x the population density... Calgary's population density would be 70.9% of Philly's fake density in this case so, about a 30% difference.

So the question would be... After how many times of calling me a ****** did you catch your mistake? Was it the 3rd or the 4th time of calling me a ******? I assume it was before you started vaguely blabbering about amalgamation and me being clueless about Canadian municipal history in your pathetic attempt to save face. Why didn't you just admit you failed to read properly and you were wrong to call someone a ****** repeatedly when you were the one showing your ass?

And to show that KH wasn't the only one who made the same mistake, fellow Genius Clique member, Kuci, made the same mistake:

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
            Jesus, AS, you are a moron:

Philly metro area has 2.3x the area and 3.25x the population density
            That's where the 30% comes from.
            Hey thanks for playing, Genius Jr! Nice to see the reading comprehension level of geniuses!

I'm done. Let's see if the posters who are not wannabe members of the Genius Clique or hoodwinked by KH's BS actually realize that KH done goofed.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
              Dude, you must be retarded. Compare core to core, not municipal to municipal. East coast US cities are not appropriate comparisons to prairie Canadian cities; the US cities are drawn solely around the metro core.
              Posted 7 minutes after albie asked for an explanation of the. 30%

Also, note that Asher posted about a related issue. (metro area) at the same time...
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I do like the attempt to tie kuci's flawed reasoning to mine.

Nice try...
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Still at this thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                    Posted 7 minutes after albie asked for an explanation of the. 30%

Also, note that Asher posted about a related issue. (metro area) at the same time...
                    Yeah after you realized you made a mistake. What happened in between?

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    Explain your math. A difference of 30% in what?
                    Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                    Density, ******

The real explanation is what I gave... that you goofed and that's where you got the 30% from. You said 'Density, ******' which gives credence to my idea. If you thought I was referring to population instead of population density then when you did the same math that I showed... VOILA! 30% difference in density.

Instead you want to lie and claim you got the 30% number from...? Nowhere because you got it from a reading comprehension error.

Is the 30% difference just a coincidence that it happens to be the number you generated from god knows where? Really? A coincidence? It's plain to see where you got the 30% from and it was from doing the same error that your Genius Clique brother Kuci did.

Comment

• Wow. I can't believe we have Al embarassing himself in the same thread over two almost completely different issues. Nice work.

The population density of Philadelphia by any measure is significantly greater than Calgary's.
                      True. And yet, despite that, housing costs much more in Calgary. Congratulations, you've just proven what everyone else knows, which is that Philadelphia is an utter ****hole.
                      Last edited by Boris Godunov; November 4, 2010, 18:39.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I'd even venture to say that Philly is worse than Texas!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          I'm done with you. I just hope anybody else who isn't a KH-worshiper comes in here, sees the posts, isn't hoodwinked by your BS, and realizes that you done goofed.

Judging from past experiences, HC, Solomwi, and gribbler will be the ones who will call me a ****** in some way (at least Kuci was honest enough to see the mistake when he made it himself and shut up; he may fall for your nonsense and still call me a ****** though)... Who else will join the Genius Clique?
                          Grow up. You really need to get a thicker skin. It's pathetic how desperately you want to prove KH wrong on something just because he said something mean and hurt your feelings.

Comment

• To be fair, it was more than one mean thing...
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I feel like it's worthwhile to point out that while this thread is titled "**** virginia", this measure would sadly have probably passed in almost any state.
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Albie, is this really that hard? Let's go back to the two density numbers:

Calgary - 3,500
                                Philly - 11,000

Based on what KH and Asher have said and shown, double Calgary's number to account for about half the area inside the city limits being undeveloped (the "core v. core" issue):

Calgary - 7,000
                                Philly - 11,000

Difference? About 35%. If you want to reject the reasoning behind doubling Calgary's number, do so. You haven't even addressed that as far as I saw. Jesus, '****.
                                Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                                X