Apolyton US Election Coverage Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Last time I voted, it was in my neighborhood public school where, I **** thee not, all classes are conducted exclusively in French.

This time, it was in a big-ass church two miles away, where every single other voter present (about 25 when I was there) was old as ****.

These can not be good omens for the left.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

In French? No ****ing way. This is Ohio?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Good turn out in my city. However, I voted Democrat in both the Governers and Senatoral elections.

Wisconsin needs to be a top stem cell research state, and the Republican candidate (Walker) wanted to reduce or flat out ban it. He was also in favor of Tollways. I have driven through Illinois and Chicago enough to know that there is no way I wan't tollways.

In the Senate, it was Feingold or Johnson. While I am not a strong supporter of Feingold, he is a very powerful senator. So I figure it's more helpful to have a powerful senator that I agree with sometimes than a weak new comer that I agree with more.

All others were Rebuplican.
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Indiana is the first state to go to Republican - further proof that Hoosiers are the thickest people in America!
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
              In the Senate, it was Feingold or Johnson. While I am not a strong supporter of Feingold, he is a very powerful senator. So I figure it's more helpful to have a powerful senator that I agree with sometimes than a weak new comer that I agree with more.
              Feingold is probably the Democrat in the Senate with the biggest pair of brass ones. 90% of them (at least) aren't worth a fly's fart, but he's got guts.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                Feingold is probably the Democrat in the Senate with the biggest pair of brass ones. 90% of them (at least) aren't worth a fly's fart, but he's got guts.
                And look where that got him.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

Thanks, Obama. You and the skanky Pelosi setting back the Democrats.

NBC: GOP Will Take Control of House

Republicans are savoring numerous victories around the nation, including a projected reclaiming of the House that would likely make Ohio's John Boehner the speaker.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Send in the clowns. Literally, have you guys seen the tea party candidates? A Pyrrhic victory for the Republicans.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I expect any victory to be pyrrhic while unemployment stays high.

Comment

Don't be so pessimistic; comedy is going to flower anew. It's almost a shame that Angle and O'Donnell lost.

Comment

AND ALVIN GREENE RIGHT

Comment

OH NO WAIT YOU WONT MENTION HIM BECAUSE YOU CAN ONLY MENTION CRAZY REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES BECAUSE YOU ARE A PARTISAN DOUCHEBAG WHO FINGERS LITTLE BOYS FOR A LIVING

Comment

THIS COUNTRY HAS A REPUBLICAN FEVER ! 99 DEGREES IN HERE!
                              Last edited by Wiglaf; November 3, 2010, 01:25. Reason: Res ipsa

Comment

Iowan voters decided to remove three Iowa Supreme Court justices for doing their job.
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X