No announcement yet.

Why Impress Friends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, stop trying to guilt me into guilty pleasures, it won't work.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Do you masturbate? I hope I am not violating any laws by asking you that. I am probably violating a law by asking you that. One of the perks of being a public official with a law degree is that I don't need to hire anyone if you come after me.

Comment

Just what agency do you work for, Wiglaf?

Comment

I have caught you in a contradiction , because you are incoherent when you masturbate and yet you do it anyway (I have assumed perhaps controversially your last post to be an admission that you masturbate incoherently). I do not work for any agency

Comment

Herc, I think what you really mean to say is why TRY to impress friends. You shouldn't try. You are what you are and your "friends" will take you or leave you.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
              I do not work for any agency
              I mean federal agency.

Comment

I do not work for any federal agency I WORK FOR THE PEOPLE . You are masturbating right now, all over my political successes and common sense. The only people who go WORK FOR THE AGENCIES ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE UNLIKEABLE AND GRADUATED AT TOP OF THEIR CLASS AT YALE.

Comment

Wiglaf is correct as usual.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I do not work for any federal agency I WORK FOR THE PEOPLE . You are masturbating right now, all over my political successes and common sense. The only people who go WORK FOR THE AGENCIES ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE UNLIKEABLE AND GRADUATED AT TOP OF THEIR CLASS AT YALE.
                    So you are a congressional staffer? Or something?

Comment

Staffers don't work for the people. Staffers are the scum of the ****ing planet. They are only useful if they have boobs

Comment

Staffers don't work for the people. Staffers are the scum of the ****ing planet. They are only useful if they have boobs
                        Charlie's Angels

We saw a pathetic sycophantic movie about that guy in History. It was pathetic and sycophantic.

Comment

Working...
                        X