No announcement yet.

International Intervention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your posts are so devoid of anything that I can't even come up with anything witty in reply anymore. Congratulations, you are one of the few people I have ever seen have so little to work with. You'd probably be better off just posting large amounts of random emoticons.

Really hard to talk about my IQ when your posts are so lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by DriXnaK View Post
      Really hard to talk about my IQ when your posts are so lacking.
      But we are nice to you and that you should appreciate - we don't wan't to make you look too idiotic, so we try to climb down to your level
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Way beyond?

The phrase you are looking for is "dumb as a stump"

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Now you are really grasping for whatever you can. Your attacks practically imploded part way through this little exchange. Oh well, I guess I can only expect so much from a Canadian and a European.

Comment

No, honey.

You can fantasize all you want, but I'm still not going to give you a reach around.
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

DritPick, you have posted so many inane postings here that noone can do anything but laugh at you, and then you expect to be taken serious ?

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I'm not really interested in being taken seriously. Your opinions never meant anything to me in the first place. Anyone who comes on here looking to discuss things seriously has issues given the complete and total pointlessness of this forum. What I do enjoy though is the constant fighting, and unfortunately it gets pretty boring when these are the best posts you can come up with. It's even a level below Asher's one liners, which I guess I have to give you credit for because it's pretty hard to get worse than posting one simple sentence over and over again. I'll probably disappear again soon because my time is too valuable to me. I was just killing some time until I could begin some of these courses which should begin tomorrow.

Comment

May I suggest that you start emailing or the like with AHZZ ? That should make both of you very happy

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Drzdouchnutgoofhlkjglnbgrt:

keep trying. You are kind of funny, but not in the way you think you are.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                      May I suggest that you start emailing or the like with AHZZ ? That should make both of you very happy

Only if they find a room first.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post

Only if they find a room first.
                        Ehrr, what good would that do ? They'll probably end up sitting opposite to each other sending messages via their laptops.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

True, but we wouldn't have to watch as they ****ed each other senseless.

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij View Post
                            OMFG, where do those people come from?
                            Would you prefer China and Russia to become the world's two superpowers?

Originally posted by DriXnaK View Post
                            I'm in favor of the US pulling out of its global interventionism. If we go to war, we should simply annihilate the enemy absolutely without any restraint, but this nation building **** has to end. Pull the bases out of Europe, let Europe build its own military for once. Instead, put those troops on the border and lock it down.
                            Disappointing. I agree with you that we should get our troops out of Europe, they aren't needed there. We need them in Afghanistan, Iraq, and eventually, Iran. Not to mention China is on the horizon at some point within the next few years.
                            http://newamericanright.wordpress.com/

The blog of America's new Conservatism.

Comment

DriXnak: Your contributions to this forum are vapid. Please. Stop.
                              "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Every country should have a US base in it at some point in their history. It's like a rite of passage.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X