International Intervention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DriXnaK View Post
    I need only look at the rampant corruption and incompetence of the UN to see why we would be worse off.

?? As opposed to the rampant corruption and incompetence of the US?
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

You're right, the Obama administration is indeed incompetent and corrupt. This election will fix much of that. Even so, the US looks like a veritable palace of competence and justice compared to the UN. At the very least we can give thanks to the fact that while we have people like you in the US Thoth, the vast majority of the nation's populace is composed of productive citizens with a future.

Comment

You mean like failed tennis instructors with no job prospects?
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Thoth, have you really moved to yankystan as dratnack claims ?
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Drisncktthpht is an idiot.

Yankeestan is for losers.

Comment

Nowhere in my post did I suggest he has moved to the US. I said that we have losers like him here.

As far as my career goes, in 3 months I'll have 2 degrees along with a bunch of certifications and the experience of starting up a business as well as skills in reading and writing Japanese. If I don't have job prospects then I don't know what else to do. On the other hand, we know nothing about you and you have yet to post your picture.

Comment

Yeah, guessed that drotbot as usual picked stuff out of his ass, but the border is soo close and the dark side is soo tempting, so you could have given in.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Sorry sweetie, but I'm not going to post my pic just to fuel your wank fantasies.

Xpost

Comment

You also don't seem to want to post what your qualifications are. I understand why though. After all, you can't be anything special if you're coming to this forum when you're drunk and talking about it.

Blackcat, you should get some skills in reading comprehension. Nowhere in that post did I say he was in the US. I understand your incompetence though since you are European after all.

Comment

Nowhere in my post did I suggest he has moved to the US. I said that we have losers like him here.
                      Of course you have - if you hadn't, yankystan wouldn't exist, I mean, skilled persons are nessecary.

As far as my career goes, in 3 months I'll have 2 degrees along with a bunch of certifications and the experience of starting up a business as well as skills in reading and writing Japanese. If I don't have job prospects then I don't know what else to do. On the other hand, we know nothing about you and you have yet to post your picture.

Well, you can resume to take your medics.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

You also don't seem to want to post what your qualifications are. I understand why though. After all, you can't be anything special if you're coming to this forum when you're drunk and talking about it.
                        When you manage to buy a clue, let us know Mr Iteachtennisbutcantfindajob.

Comment

I see neither one of you can offer anything in retort. You even lack the one line insults that Asher has. In the end, what exactly do you have going for you?

Comment

Steven Weinberg

Comment

We're straight. You and Asher are gay.

QED.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                                You and Asher are gay.
                                Yeah but Asher has an IQ way above 100 while dotbot is way beyond.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X