No announcement yet.

Are You A Rebel or A Yankee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who the **** pronounces "caught" as "cot"?
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Advanced test score:

22% Dixie. You are a dandy Yankee Doodle.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
        Who the **** pronounces "caught" as "cot"?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
          Tar and feathers! Never heard of caught as cot. That's retarded. Jersey is retarded.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Whoah. 66% Dixie. Well under the mason-dixon line.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              Whoah. 66% Dixie. Well under the mason-dixon line.
              You and Sloww were the only ones so far. How does that make you feel?
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                Tar and feathers! Never heard of caught as cot. That's retarded. Jersey is retarded.
                You're retarded.

Comment

You and Sloww were the only ones so far. How does that make you feel?
                  Perfectly fine, actually. I don't have a southern accent at all though.

Comment

I am well aware. Vocaroo. You sound like George McFly.

Comment

And technically, an accent would be the way you pronounce things and the words you use and the way you pronounce things and the words you use, as determined by that test, are Southern in origin. So you have a Southern accent, just not the twang.

Comment

Imran,you need to see a speech therapist asap.
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

What the **** is Devil's Night? Never heard that in my life. It's only Mischief Night.

You can't be serious.

Also, a kind note to all the Southern Lost Causers out there:

The war ended 145 years ago. You lost. You deserved to lose. Time to let it go, join the rest of us in the 21st Century.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post

The war ended 145 years ago. You lost. You deserved to lose. Time to let it go, join the rest of us in the 21st Century.
                            What makes you think I'm sympathetic to the Confederacy? I may be a suthunah but I'm not a slaveowner.

Comment

58% Dixie. Barely in Dixie.

And of course cot and caught are pronounced the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post

You can't be serious.

Well since you and Ozzy both think it's Devil's Night, that must be some wacky Detroit and Midwest term. In the actual important parts of America (ie- the Northeast), it's called Mischief Night.

And yeah these Southerners need to remember that the Confederates were a bunch of Un-American TERRORISTS fighting against the American people and freedom!

Comment

Working...
                                X