Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Pushing Walk Buttons At Lights Do Anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japan would be worse, I think.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I couldn't find it but I also found this published in The Psychiatrist:

‘No sex please, we're British’

The case notes of 100 consecutive admissions to a general adult psychiatry service revealed that no sexual history was recorded in 73 cases. Only one patient had a detailed sexual history taken. In 22 cases the sex history was limited to a single mention of ‘reduced libido’ and in another four cases a brief explanation was done. Sexual side-effects of medication were not explored in any case. Sex history was more likely to be recorded when the doctor and patient were of the same sex; in cases with a history of sexual abuse or relationship problems; and where psychopathology had a sexual content.
      This was not the survey though. The survey was done with regular people not institutionalized people.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by NoodleNaught View Post
        What does "DL" mean?
        double log-in

And to answer another question you had in this thread: people with no sex drive = asexuals
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

DL means Down Low
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

In your "world" yes, I guess it does.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
              In your "world" yes, I guess it does.
              Umm... you two aren't the same world?
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                DL means Down Low
                So the song Deep Down Low was meant to indicate that the singer was deep in the closet at the time? Well, that fits.
                Participating in my threads is mandatory. Those who do not do so will be forced, in their next game, to play a power directly between Catherine and Montezuma.

Comment

Working...
                X