No announcement yet.

My history teacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gym teachers are too busy in the boys locker room.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Because it's a joke discipline.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

History teacher worried about corn production.......
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

If we didn't subsidize airfares to South Dakota for instance, who would want to go there? Everyone would leave, then we would have food shortages because there wouldn't be anyone to farm the corn there.
          Did he say this in a joking tone of voice, or one that could be construed as joking? If not, yeah, that's pretty bad.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            My history teacher just made this observation:

If we didn't subsidize airfares to South Dakota for instance, who would want to go there? Everyone would leave, then we would have food shortages because there wouldn't be anyone to farm the corn there.

Discuss.
            I hope you replied that if you don't subsidize airfares FROM South Dakota, they wouldn't be able to afford to leave either! Now make my corn you south dakotan peasant *****es.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

HC=fail
              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                Did he say this in a joking tone of voice, or one that could be construed as joking? If not, yeah, that's pretty bad.
                Today I pointed out some obvious flaws in the statement and he thought for a minute and was like "yeah, you're right".

There is now hope that it was one of those said-without-thinking moments.
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

So what did your mommy pack for you, for your lunch today, HC?
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                    So what did your mommy pack for you, for your lunch today, HC?

I have to say it's funny when in threads, HC talks about "I'm glad my tax dollars aren't paying for that!"
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

double post
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Damn.

Glad it ain't just me that's being afflicted with that DP nonsense.
                        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

****ing irony is what this is.

WTF was wrong with the old Poly?
                          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                            But there's a reason. There's a reason. There's a reason for this...there's a reason that education sucks, and it's the same reason that it will never, ever, ever be fixed. It's never gonna get any better, so don't look for it; be happy for what you got, because...

I just love this one
                            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
                            X