No announcement yet.

My history teacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your history teacher is a ****ing idiot. I pray that my kids won't have teachers like that. The unfortunate truth is that I know they will...

Sorry ****ing state of affairs in our education system. HC at least you are wise enough to know this was an asinine comment and/or lesson.

Comment

But there's a reason. There's a reason. There's a reason for this...there's a reason that education sucks, and it's the same reason that it will never, ever, ever be fixed. It's never gonna get any better, so don't look for it; be happy for what you got, because...

Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        He's actually a smart guy when he isn't talking about economics.
        Why IS he talking about economics?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

he's blatantly trolling you
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

By starting the thread? Tricky.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

i was talking to HC
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Oops. Well, it WOULD have been tricky.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                  But there's a reason. There's a reason. There's a reason for this...there's a reason that education sucks, and it's the same reason that it will never, ever, ever be fixed. It's never gonna get any better, so don't look for it; be happy for what you got, because...

Thank god he is dead so we don't have to hear his insane rants anymore. Isn't he supposed to be funny? This is like listening to my fat ex-girlfriend's father at dinner. Pork her so he can hear it and move on.

Comment

fat ex-girlfriend or fat father?
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Wiggy, it's your pick.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        Why IS he talking about economics?
                        It was during free time and I was just chatting with him.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                          Why don't they take the train instead?
                          Is there a train to Anchorage?
                          Graffiti in a public toilet
                          Do not require skill or wit
                          Among the **** we all are poets
                          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Well if he's like most high school history teachers, his actual job is Football Coach, so don't be too hard on him.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                                Well if he's like most high school history teachers, his actual job is Football Coach, so don't be too hard on him.
                                or basketball coach. Why is that? The gym teachers aren't usually the coaches but the social studies teachers are.
                                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                                X