Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My history teacher

My history teacher just made this observation:

If we didn't subsidize airfares to South Dakota for instance, who would want to go there? Everyone would leave, then we would have food shortages because there wouldn't be anyone to farm the corn there.

Discuss.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

What a great high school.

Comment

Best high school teacher in the nation.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

In before Alby.

It's actually a problem here in Russia. All the flights to the Far East are subsidized to keep the locals in touch with the heartland of Russia. Otherwise they'll get Sinified in 10 years.
        Graffiti in a public toilet
        Do not require skill or wit
        Among the **** we all are poets
        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Proper transportation is necessary for economic development.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
            Best high school teacher in the nation.
            He's actually a smart guy when he isn't talking about economics.

Comment

Smart people don't study what has already happened for a living. Smart people change history.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Well then you can blame that on improper spending and incentives by the government as well.

Comment

You're using "smart people" where you'd be better off using "Stalin."
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I guess this is worse than twitter. (but since I've never used it, I'm not sure)
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Best high school in the country.

That is all.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                        In before Alby.

It's actually a problem here in Russia. All the flights to the Far East are subsidized to keep the locals in touch with the heartland of Russia. Otherwise they'll get Sinified in 10 years.
                        Why don't they take the train instead?
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

It's "the quickest way to get to Harlem".

Comment

Who the f**k gives a s**t about what some schoolboy does at school...personally I am an adult doing real life things and really, I have absolutely no bit of interest about what you did at school, who flushed your head down the toilet, what mummy packed you for lunch nor what Father O'Nonce did to you in the confession box
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I can't wait til HC goes to college and encounters liberal professors That will be hilarious. Expect daily postings "My professor said..."
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                              X