No announcement yet.

NYC refudiates Palin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By comparison, being named "Jon Stewart" is highly correlated with being more insightful than 99/100 of political pundits.

Comment

Choosing the username "Hauldren Collider" is highly correlated with being a tool.
      With wit like that, you could give Stewart a run for his money!
      By comparison, being named "Jon Stewart" is highly correlated with being more insightful than 99/100 of political pundits.
      That's a pretty low bar, these are pundits we are talking about after all.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

More to the point, in this case, what Stewart had to say was pretty on the mark, regardless of whether or not he's a comedian.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Seriously, if Gingrich or Palin or ****ing Howard Dean keep this **** up, I'm going to pull a Farnsworth and leave this ****ing planet.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Oh sweet, you can leave the planet? I've wanted to do that for ages.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

With wit like that, you might make someone chuckle.

Comment

Somewhere.

Comment

I gave him a pity chuckle.

And for ****'s sake, all this hooplah, and the damn thing probably was never going to be built anyway:

The Cordoba Initiative hasn’t begun fundraising yet for its $100 million goal. The group’s latest fundraising report with the State Attorney General’s office, from 2008, shows exactly $18,255 – not enough even for a down payment on the half of the site the group has yet to purchase.

The group also lacks even the most basic real estate essentials: no blueprint, architect, lobbyist or engineer — and now operates amid crushing negative publicity. The developers didn't line up advance support for the project from other religious leaders in the city, who could have risen to their defense with the press.

The group’s spokesman, Oz Sultan, wouldn’t rule out developing the site with foreign money in an interview with POLITICO – but said the project’s goal is to rely on domestic funds. Currently, they have none of either.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                  X