Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    Democrat **** don't stink.
    This is not true. However, there have been studies demonstrating that the **** of republicans smells significantly worse that democrats.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      Poor New Jersey only gets $0.61 back on every $1 they pay in taxes. They need better congressional representation.
      They need much better representation, period. Ask their former governor where the mf-ing $1.8 billion went. We should collect from Goldman Sachs.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

"we"?

I didn't know that:

a) you were from NJ
        b) CEOs carried around corporate liability until they died
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
        X