Is there a way to increase appetite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See this, Kid?

What do you suppose the build was of the guys who were going down with hypothermia (and we had a lot!)? Were they the 200lb guys or the 150lb 4% bodyfat runners and rowers?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      In case you didn't know bigger muscles burn more energy.

- to bugs

Are you going to follow that up with the shock revelation that if you don't take your dick out of your pants to piss, your nuts get wet?

He wants to get big. He needs to eat to get there. Deal with it.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        See this, Kid?

What do you suppose the build was of the guys who were going down with hypothermia (and we had a lot!)? Were they the 200lb guys or the 150lb 4% bodyfat runners and rowers?

I don't know dude. You won't get hypothermia if you can get your ass through there though. You're going to get hypothermia if your fat ass runs out of gas and you can't get it to the other side.

I don't get your plan there guy. I can tell you that it takes a long time to build muscle. You can build it on 3000 cal/day for sure. If you go over that you're just adding on fat, and that's no good.

Also, you say you will never be an endurance athlete, well the way you train that's for sure. But everyone can train for more endurance. You don't have to run marathons. I'm just trying to help you get through bootcamp easier. I mean if you want to be the strongest guy there that's one thing, but you're gonna get ****ing tired, and I wouldn't want to be you.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
        X