Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those damn ignorant racists at the New York Times!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
    You hurt your attempt to prove you are not a racist when you refer to them as "Chinaman". Oh, and saying "both" and then putting forth 3 examples afterwards makes you look like a moron.
    I'm slightly upset if you haven't noticed. I added Chinaman in the US as a afterthought. You are right however that I should have used Oriental instead of Chinaman.

Also I never bragged about my English being good, I don't really feel the need to master that particular language to feel validated as a person.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
      Colloquialism for noncoding DNA.
      You used the term Junk DNA to dismiss its impact on the phenotype, which is either extremely ignorant or extremely dishonest of you.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
        We're all tending towards a pale brown interbred mush anyway.
        Racial homogeniety.
        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

North Korea a Stalinist ****hole that features labor camps for political opponents, starvation, amputations without anesthetics and has a average IQ of 107.
          I think I commented on this in one of your myriad older threads. Are there studies from North Korea? Or on North Korean refugees?

Or was that supposed score as I suspect interpolated from NK's neighbors?

Comment

What really pisses me of however is that White, Asian and Jewish children will be practically hit on the head with a hammer in the mean time in the name of [imagine in a shrieking feminist voice]ekwalliteeee!

Many US schools are already closing science labs. There is rampant discrimination against Asian children. Antisemites will routinely point out how overrepresented Jews are in top positions and how this must be due to a Zionist conspiracy. Race hustlers will continue to blame Whitey and over the coming decades East Asians too for every single social ill of NAMs.

And all high IQ people will be unfairly taxed to waste money on trying educating low IQ people beyond their abilities as well as subsiding their reproduction.

The unfairness of it all makes me sick.
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Some scientist predict a split into multiple species along these lines.
              Yes, I remember when the BBC published that 'research' and we all laughed at it.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

You are right however that I should have used Oriental instead of Chinaman.

Try again
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                  You used the term Junk DNA to dismiss its impact on the phenotype, which is either extremely ignorant or extremely dishonest of you.
                  You are right. I misspoke. It was however in the context of Africans being under the least recent selection according to studies.

Comment

Replacing "Chinaman" with "Oriental".
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post

Try again
                      Asian dosen't cut it and neither does East Asian since many "East Asian" populations have low IQ's and are even of Australoid types since they are racially distinct from Chinese/Koreans/Japanese/Mongolians.

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia View Post
                        Racial homogeniety.
                        Indeed. High trust societies

Comment

I'm struggling to keep up with the random scattergun racism.

Schools in the US closing science labs is somehow due to differences in intelligence? WTF?
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                            I'm struggling to keep up with the random scattergun racism.

Schools in the US closing science labs is somehow due to differences in intelligence? WTF?

Berkeley High May Cut Out Science Labs
                            The proposal would trade labs seen as benefiting white students for resources to help struggling students.

The proposal to put the science-lab cuts on the table was approved recently by Berkeley High's School Governance Council, a body of teachers, parents, and students who oversee a plan to change the structure of the high school to address Berkeley's dismal racial achievement gap, where white students are doing far better than the state average while black and Latino students are doing worse.

Paul Gibson, an alternate parent representative on the School Governance Council, said that information presented at council meetings suggests that the science labs were largely classes for white students. He said the decision to consider cutting the labs in order to redirect resources to underperforming students was virtually unanimous.
                            LOLZ Can't let evihul Whitey learn science if Lation's and Blacks can't or won't learn it too!

I'm not sure. Perhaps one day they will resort to hitting the White & Asian kids with a hammer on the head a few days after birth to close the vile and evil achievement gap.

Last edited by Heraclitus; July 21, 2010, 12:06.

Comment

For a man with a hammer everything looks like a nail.

Comment

Many US schools are already closing science labs.

Uhhh... you're "supposed" proof shows that a SINGLE school, is CONSIDERING it. Where in that proof of yours does it show that MANY US schools are ACTUALLY doing it
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X