Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40,000 posts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    Seems only fair.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bugs ****ing Bunny
    replied
    If he'd economised any further you'd have had to consummate the marriage for him too.

    Leave a comment:


  • OzzyKP
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    I'm slowing down lately as I'm out of town for the bro's wedding. People keep ****ing pestering me to do something ("come be my best man! come MC my wedding! come create the wedding playlist!") that gets in the ****ing way of more important things like posting on Poly.
    Heh, yea. My friend had a wedding on no budget a while back, so I brought in my sound system and was made DJ. Plus I was best man. Plus I was the MC/master of ceremonies. Plus he wanted me to take pictures/video. It was nuts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    It's the highest calling man could ask for.

    Leave a comment:


  • Caligastia
    replied
    Why is posting on poly so important to you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    I'm slowing down lately as I'm out of town for the bro's wedding. People keep ****ing pestering me to do something ("come be my best man! come MC my wedding! come create the wedding playlist!") that gets in the ****ing way of more important things like posting on Poly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Krill
    replied
    It is...I managed 250 in one day IIRC, in my race to Deity, 360 with an active forum and controlling the threads is easily possible.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    No way has he posted 338 times in the past day. That can't be possible!

    Leave a comment:


  • Krill
    replied
    Asher has to be at around 130,000 posts...I'm just glad to be at maybe 13k...

    Leave a comment:


  • OzzyKP
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    336 more posts since this thread got posted. Jesus christ
    I've been on this site one month longer than you have and over that time I've averaged about 1,000 posts a year. You, on the other hand, have posted over 300 times just in the last day.

    That is kind of shocking.

    Leave a comment:


  • OzzyKP
    replied
    Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
    It's all those years of OT posts not counting towards post count score. Asher must be over 100,000 in true count if he's got 70,000 in archived threads alone.
    Very good point. Also I bet he's had dozens of DLs over the years. Anyone care to wager how many posts Asher made with them?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bugs ****ing Bunny
    replied
    The true nutter's sport.

    Leave a comment:


  • Japher
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Dauphin
    replied
    This is why you should create a dl.

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    Signaling goals and behinds

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X