Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
40,000 posts
Collapse
X
-
How do you know they weren't American infiltrators?Originally posted by Asher View PostOne million ****ing downloads, too.
That's like 1 download for every 30 Canadians. That's ****ing impressive by my standards.
Leave a comment:
-
I used to "hack" -- nothing serious, mostly game stuff. Back in the mid90s to early 2000s, text-based online games called MUDs/MUSHes. Would either hack the game server itself (mostly PennMUSH), but it was an easy target. There were other exploits back on Linux, especially back then when no one kept up to date on patchlevels. It's not very exciting stuff, but it was a great way to learn how systems worked.Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Postread: He doesn't know how to hack, only to write phone books

This is a terrific book to read on it, even if you don't want to hack yourself. Know thy enemy, block off attack vectors before people find them.
Leave a comment:
-
Hey I would have no life no matter where I was livingOriginally posted by Wezil View PostWe took that as given in view of your location...

Leave a comment:
-
Asher please count my posts in your total. DUE DILIGENCE also demands you admit I am not a bottom
Leave a comment:
-
Phone book appsOriginally posted by Hauldren Collider View Postread: He doesn't know how to hack, only to write phone books

Leave a comment:
-
read: He doesn't know how to hack, only to write phone books
Leave a comment:
-
Just because we've been here the same amount of time and I have way less posts than you doesn't mean I have a life.
Leave a comment:
-
It makes me feel better that Asher has like 10,000 posts more than I doOriginally posted by Al B. Sure! View PostThere's a big drop off from you three til you get to Imran at 30,471. After that, it's a gradual decline.
Leave a comment:
-
With all your technical wizardry, I can't believe you haven't hacked Poly yet.Originally posted by Asher View PostI would need access to do that. That is more or less my plan, but I am at the mercy of the technical competency of MikeH which is a VERY depressing thought
What's up with that?
Leave a comment:
-
I would need access to do that. That is more or less my plan, but I am at the mercy of the technical competency of MikeH which is a VERY depressing thought
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: