Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40,000 posts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Japher
    replied
    I like how they indicate a point

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    Aussie Rules is interesting. It was on ESPN2 the other week late at night and I saw part of a game between Sydney and someone.

    Leave a comment:


  • Japher
    replied
    I like Aussie Rules. I've only watched Rugby once, and that was a long time ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    I would say it's rather different. Aussie Rules doesn't use scrums and uses kicking for all it's scoring, among other things.

    Leave a comment:


  • Japher
    replied
    Is it much different than Australian Rules Football?

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    Yes, but it's rarely ever televised here.

    Leave a comment:


  • duke o' york
    replied
    So, rugby, that's an interesting game isn't it?

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    Every topic seems to be his favorite topic, except only sports that aren't ice hockey.

    Leave a comment:


  • Japher
    replied
    Well, it is about his favorite topic

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    Aren't you pushing near 10 posts per hour since this thread started?

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    I've an addictive personality

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    Addict.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    336 more posts since this thread got posted. Jesus christ

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
    That would be a very large posts per day number. Even higher if you take out any days where you didn't have access to 'Poly... wait, do you even post here when you're on vacation and such? It seems like you're always here... do you sleep?
    I sleep via arguing with Ben

    Leave a comment:


  • Imran Siddiqui
    replied
    The times, they are a' changing!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X