Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40,000 posts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    Asher, I think you should write an auto PCR script for the forum. Every time you hit 40K, you could have Poly trigger a rollback. Then you could try believing you have a life through the magic of conscious self-deception.

    This is a foolproof plan.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • onodera
    replied
    In the dark future of Apolyton there's only Asher.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by Flubber View Post
    40000

    Impressive!! AT 50,000 should you get yet another rank??
    What's better than President?

    Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Asher, if it makes you feel better, I've only been back for like a month and a half but I went from ~5500 posts in 10 years to 8000+!

    And what does this mean?
    Oh...you're so naive...

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    40.000 bottles of beer,
    oh, ey, bottles of beer!
    39.999 bottles of beer......

    Leave a comment:


  • Flubber
    replied
    40000

    Impressive!! AT 50,000 should you get yet another rank??

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    Originally posted by Frozzy View Post
    This is a complete train wreck of a thread
    reminds me of a website i used to know, WTF was its name again?

    Leave a comment:


  • Frozzy
    replied
    This is a complete train wreck of a thread

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Sounds like he wants your digestive tract to be in really good shape for your visit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Asher, if it makes you feel better, I've only been back for like a month and a half but I went from ~5500 posts in 10 years to 8000+!

    And what does this mean?

    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    Alby, buy a plane ticket in Toronto and eat lots of fibre. Time to post less
    Interestingly enough, I have 335 or so pages of posts but 1/3rd of them have been since May!
    Last edited by Al B. Sure!; July 8, 2010, 04:47.

    Leave a comment:


  • Grandpa Troll
    replied
    Congrats Asher, and while I know they may not be "important" to you, I for one am very grateful for the help, the eagerness to assist in many areas and your genuine entertaining self!

    I too have lost posts but mine came when I was doing a lot of PBEM's, CTP, CIV III Conquests, and the various CIV IV games plus a little SMAC

    I used to want to be top dog but it is, afterall, a forum and I have enjoyment here, yes am slowed down considerably in my posing but am happy being part of the community!

    Grandpa Troll

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I was going to put you back to 40.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    Why aren't you giving me a ****ing PCR?
    I don't have the power.

    Leave a comment:


  • DRoseDARs
    replied
    >_<

    Remember to breathe, Al...

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Alby, buy a plane ticket in Toronto and eat lots of fibre. Time to post less

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X