Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40,000 posts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MOBIUS
    replied
    I just recently passed 5,000, which was pretty depressing...

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    One million ****ing downloads, too.

    That's like 1 download for every 30 Canadians. That's ****ing impressive by my standards.
    How do you know they weren't American infiltrators?

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    read: He doesn't know how to hack, only to write phone books
    I used to "hack" -- nothing serious, mostly game stuff. Back in the mid90s to early 2000s, text-based online games called MUDs/MUSHes. Would either hack the game server itself (mostly PennMUSH), but it was an easy target. There were other exploits back on Linux, especially back then when no one kept up to date on patchlevels. It's not very exciting stuff, but it was a great way to learn how systems worked.

    This is a terrific book to read on it, even if you don't want to hack yourself. Know thy enemy, block off attack vectors before people find them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
    Phone book apps
    One million ****ing downloads, too.

    That's like 1 download for every 30 Canadians. That's ****ing impressive by my standards.

    Leave a comment:


  • Garth Vader
    replied
    Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    We took that as given in view of your location...

    Hey I would have no life no matter where I was living

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiglaf
    replied
    Asher please count my posts in your total. DUE DILIGENCE also demands you admit I am not a bottom

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    read: He doesn't know how to hack, only to write phone books
    Phone book apps

    Leave a comment:


  • Hauldren Collider
    replied
    read: He doesn't know how to hack, only to write phone books

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    With all your technical wizardry, I can't believe you haven't hacked Poly yet.
    What's up with that?
    I am a moral man.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    We took that as given in view of your location...

    Leave a comment:


  • Garth Vader
    replied
    Just because we've been here the same amount of time and I have way less posts than you doesn't mean I have a life.

    Leave a comment:


  • Imran Siddiqui
    replied
    Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    There's a big drop off from you three til you get to Imran at 30,471. After that, it's a gradual decline.
    It makes me feel better that Asher has like 10,000 posts more than I do

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    I would need access to do that. That is more or less my plan, but I am at the mercy of the technical competency of MikeH which is a VERY depressing thought
    With all your technical wizardry, I can't believe you haven't hacked Poly yet.
    What's up with that?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied


    How do you live with yourself Asher?

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    I would need access to do that. That is more or less my plan, but I am at the mercy of the technical competency of MikeH which is a VERY depressing thought

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X