Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40,000 posts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rah
    replied
    And to think, in the old days he could have been banned and given a PCR for this thread.
    Now he wants one and can't get it.

    Leave a comment:


  • duke o' york
    replied
    Mike, it'd be better if you just added a random number of posts to his postcount some night when he was posting drunk, to scare him in the morning.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    Good God this is horrifying
    It's alright for you, we had to (pretend to) read them!

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    That would be a very large posts per day number. Even higher if you take out any days where you didn't have access to 'Poly... wait, do you even post here when you're on vacation and such? It seems like you're always here... do you sleep?

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
    It's all those years of OT posts not counting towards post count score. Asher must be over 100,000 in true count if he's got 70,000 in archived threads alone.
    Good God this is horrifying

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    I would need access to do that. That is more or less my plan, but I am at the mercy of the technical competency of MikeH which is a VERY depressing thought
    I can pull up your user profile and edit every field but there's no save button.

    That was all the effort I could be bothered to put in.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    He's gabby. He talks a lot. Once he gets going, you can't shut him up.
    It's a manifestation of his obsessive-compulsive persona.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bugs ****ing Bunny
    replied
    It's all those years of OT posts not counting towards post count score. Asher must be over 100,000 in true count if he's got 70,000 in archived threads alone.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    I for one find Dale's humanitarian efforts to help Asher combat his overwhelming pile of posts to be extraordinary.

    I'd also like to point out that you forgot to add in Princess Peach's 23* posts :frown:

    *We will not count the 24th post which was when PP "outted" themselves as not an Asher DL.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    I stand corrected.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dale
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    IT IS NOT IMPRESSIVE

    It is sad.

    Don't forget ****ing Dale deleted thousands also
    Hey I tried but vBulletin only allows deleting of 400 at a time. By the time that processed I was banned. So you can only credit me 400, not thousands.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Fve Crathva
    replied
    Taken to infinity, the Internet converges to Asher.

    SP

    Leave a comment:


  • Krill
    replied
    Canadians don't need stinking American capitalist dollars!

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
    How do you know they weren't American infiltrators?
    Only available in the Canadian store.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X