Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
40,000 posts
Collapse
X
-
If he'd economised any further you'd have had to consummate the marriage for him too.
Leave a comment:
-
Heh, yea. My friend had a wedding on no budget a while back, so I brought in my sound system and was made DJ. Plus I was best man. Plus I was the MC/master of ceremonies. Plus he wanted me to take pictures/video. It was nuts.Originally posted by Asher View PostI'm slowing down lately as I'm out of town for the bro's wedding. People keep ****ing pestering me to do something ("come be my best man! come MC my wedding! come create the wedding playlist!") that gets in the ****ing way of more important things like posting on Poly.
Leave a comment:
-
I'm slowing down lately as I'm out of town for the bro's wedding. People keep ****ing pestering me to do something ("come be my best man! come MC my wedding! come create the wedding playlist!") that gets in the ****ing way of more important things like posting on Poly.
Leave a comment:
-
It is...I managed 250 in one day IIRC, in my race to Deity, 360 with an active forum and controlling the threads is easily possible.
Leave a comment:
-
No way has he posted 338 times in the past day. That can't be possible!
Leave a comment:
-
Asher has to be at around 130,000 posts...I'm just glad to be at maybe 13k...
Leave a comment:
-
I've been on this site one month longer than you have and over that time I've averaged about 1,000 posts a year. You, on the other hand, have posted over 300 times just in the last day.Originally posted by Asher View Post336 more posts since this thread got posted. Jesus christ
That is kind of shocking.
Leave a comment:
-
Very good point. Also I bet he's had dozens of DLs over the years. Anyone care to wager how many posts Asher made with them?Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View PostIt's all those years of OT posts not counting towards post count score. Asher must be over 100,000 in true count if he's got 70,000 in archived threads alone.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: