• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    "SO ABOUT THEM DUMB JEWS MATE"

Classic HC.
    note the PARAPHRASE. Mate.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

checkmate? You're a douche if you end your sentences with 'mate' like you're some kind of cool nerd winning against everyone.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

But you're just a douche, plain and simple. So at the end of the day, if I stop saying mate, I'm not a douche, but you still are, mate.

Comment

I can't be a douche. I've never been inside of a woman.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Fallacy of equivocation.

Comment

Fallacy of taking a joke literally.

Comment

No, it's true, real *******s are far more successful with women than someone as pathetic as AS.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                  No, it's true, real *******s are far more successful with women than someone as pathetic as AS.
                  And it's crazy because i look so much better than you yet you can get a girlfriend.

Comment

You've never met him. How do you know you look better?

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                      You've never met him. How do you know you look better?
                      You're right. I have no idea what half of the face of *censored* looks like because of his 'cool shades'.

But unless he's built like me (which I highly doubt), it's clear who women would find more attractive. Apparently, he gets the gay guys though

Comment

...........um. You're pretty weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          And it's crazy because i look so much better than you yet you can get a girlfriend.
                          Not only that, but I can acquire girlfriends that aren't prostitutes and/or strippers.

Not only that, but despite those disadvantages these girls are willing to sleep with me.

Man, if only you could rise to the level of 95% of the male population

Comment

Oh, and I accomplished all of that without soliciting the advice of Heraclitus or aneeshm!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Killing it is the new killing it
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X