Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He blew the kid!
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Smartass.

Comment

• Smartass.

Comment

• "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Do you like this, Serb?

"I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
              Cam'Ron?

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                Do you like this, Serb?

Nope.

Do you like this, Al?

Comment

• Okay. That's officially a fat cow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    Cam'Ron?
                    This has been around for a while.
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Looks like it was from when he was on Bill O'Reilly. Damn Cam'Ron has been on a lot of news shows. I remember when he was on Anderson Cooper talking about snitches get stitches or something. Really bizarre that he's the one on the news magazine shows' radars.

Comment

• Wow, this thread has regressed into stupidity.

Hey Asher, will the Blackhawks manage to hang onto Sharp?
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Gibsie View Post
                          Ideas for a second date tomorrow? And tips on how to be effortlessly charming, like only a gay man can give?
                          Smile a lot and try not to stare at her teeth.

At the end of the night, as you drop her off at home, find a puddle to trip into to get you suitably wet. When the man gets wet, it makes the woman get wet. She has to politely invite you inside to clean up.

That's when you make your move. Examine her DVD/book collection and pick one at random you absolutely loved. If she asks for details about it, reply that the book/movie made you so emotional you'd rather not talk about it.

As she leves the room to fetch something for you (towel, coffee, etc) remove your clothing. If she acts surprised, you can go the misunderstanding route: But it's all wet, I thought I was going to dry them! At that point, she's frigid and pointless anyway so ABORT, ABORT, ABORT.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            Wow, this thread has regressed into stupidity.

Hey Asher, will the Blackhawks manage to hang onto Sharp?
                            I think they've rightfully declared him to be a core part of the team. I think they'll do whatever they can to keep him, moreso than most other players...but you never know with the cap space issue.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              Smile a lot and try not to stare at her teeth.
                              She actually has some quite awesome teeth, that could be hard. You've obviously not seem my attempts to smile, let's try something else!

At the end of the night, as you drop her off at home, find a puddle to trip into to get you suitably wet. When the man gets wet, it makes the woman get wet. She has to politely invite you inside to clean up.
                              Dropping her off home would be problematic, perhaps this can work in reverse, have her drop me home, and then get wet. Although rain is unlikely at the moment, helpful tramps often piss in/by the stairwell to my building, so that gives that opportunity!

That's when you make your move. Examine her DVD/book collection and pick one at random you absolutely loved. If she asks for details about it, reply that the book/movie made you so emotional you'd rather not talk about it.
                              Presumably this will work with my own DVD collection? "Oh look, Indiana Jones, I loved that! But it gets me too emotional to talk about it."

As she leves the room to fetch something for you (towel, coffee, etc) remove your clothing. If she acts surprised, you can go the misunderstanding route: But it's all wet, I thought I was going to dry them! At that point, she's frigid and pointless anyway so ABORT, ABORT, ABORT.
                              Affirmatory. Hopefully my evening will not end in abortion, mind you.

Comment

• If she's coming back to your own place, just keep a copy of The Notebook in plain sight. Talk about how much it moved you. But if she wants to watch it, tell her, "Please, I can't watch it right now...I'm still too emotional from the last time"

Comment

Working...
                                X