Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time for another Ask Asher thread

Consolidate all of these threads.

As you probably already know, I know everything and I am willing to share my knowledge with most of you.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

This thread sucks.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Why would anyone eat at a Subway and not a Quiznos. My balls dropped when I was 12..

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
        Why would anyone eat at a Subway and not a Quiznos. My balls dropped when I was 12..
        Quiznos does not have a breakfast menu, and Quizno's franchising rules actually has restrictions on how close they can exist to other Quiznos franchises. Subway does not. As a result, Subways are everywhere and Quiznos are not so much.

You are welcome.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

WHAT A NON ANSWER. ARE YOU FILBUSTING ME? OBVIOUSLY YOU WONT EAT AT A QUIZNOS IF THERES NOT A ****IGN QUIZNOS IN CLOSE PROXIMITY YOU DOUCHEBAG. And if you eat Subway breakfast then you probably eat McDonald's coffee you sad sack of ****. NON ANSWER NON ANSWER NON ANSWER. I'm sorry but if we are going to do this we are going to do it live and not in some sort of self help session. **** you

Comment

NO ONE and I mean NO ONE eats breakfast at Subway. "ansghrY:

Comment

FACTS:

Subway has over 33,000 restaurants.
              Quizonos has over 4,300 restaurants.

SUBWAY IS EVERYWHERE

SUPPLEMENTAL FACT: I own Subway. Check out where the HQ is, *****.

TANGENTIAL FACT: I ate Subway breakfast every workday for 2 years. I **** YOU NOT.

Comment

I don't get it. Are you going to continue relying on anecdotes and statistics instead of assessing who makes the better sandwich? Because if so I am out of here and I wish I had not even been involved in this. What an unsatisfactory experience.

Comment

I'm raining the facts down on this thread like a Scoutmaster awards badges to his freshly molested boyscout

Comment

TANGENTIAL FACT: I ate Subway breakfast every workday for 2 years. I **** YOU NOT.
                    WHEN? Because I'm pretty sure BREAKFEST MENU IS A NEW THING AT SUBWAY! IT HAS NOT BEEN AROUND VERY LONG! TELL ME WHAT YOU ORDERED! THANKS!

Comment

WHEN? Because I'm pretty sure BREAKFEST MENU IS A NEW THING AT SUBWAY! IT HAS NOT BEEN AROUND VERY LONG! TELL ME WHAT YOU ORDERED! THANKS!
                      2007 and 2008. I only speak in Facts and I am insulted you assume otherwise.

Comment

Why does Wiglaf feel the need to tell us when his balls dropped and what does it have to do with the Subway vs Quiznos question?
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

THE CORRECT ANSWER IS THAT YOU CANNOT GET A COLD SANDWICH AT QUIZNOS AND SOME PEOPLE -- UNDESIRABLES MOSTLY -- DO NOT WANT THEIR SANDWICHES TOASTED!

BUT YOU COULDNT PROVIDE THAT ANSWER BECAUSE YOU [B] RELIED ON GOOGLE TO TELL YOU FACTS [/BOLD] INSTEAD OF EXPERIENCE

Comment

THE CORRECT ANSWER IS THAT YOU CANNOT GET A COLD SANDWICH AT QUIZNOS AND SOME PEOPLE -- UNDESIRABLES MOSTLY -- DO NOT WANT THEIR SANDWICHES TOASTED!

BUT YOU COULDNT PROVIDE THAT ANSWER BECAUSE YOU [B] RELIED ON GOOGLE TO TELL YOU FACTS [/BOLD] INSTEAD OF EXPERIENCE
                            I'm about to whip your ass with the belt of SCIENCE.

YOU CAN GET COLD SANDWICHES AT BOTH CHAINS.

Order a sub at Quiznos, put it on the counter and let it sit for 1 hour. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                              Why does Wiglaf feel the need to tell us when his balls dropped and what does it have to do with the Subway vs Quiznos question?
                              Is this a joke?

I will only answer serious questions.

It should be obvious what ball droppage has to do with Subway/Quiznos. On the off chance you're not joking -- puberty changes hormone levels in the body, which affects taste receptors. People without dropped balls are not qualified to answer culinary questions.

Comment

Working...
                              X