Cute Girl at Supermarket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFS! Does no one read anyone!!?

He got her number and she's clearly been interested all this time!

Genius move parading your ex, BTW Ozzy, great way to gain quality intel.

Now all you've got to do is not do an Alby and you're good to go...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Parading the ex was a good thing?

And no worries, once I get past this first phase I typically do fairly well. I'm the anti-Alby.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Yes, if you already have/had a girl friend, you are more desirable.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
          Parading the ex was a good thing?
          As long as it isn't completely obvious that you're doing it just for her then, yes. Haven't you ever noticed that the moment you have a girlfriend or are just walking around with a friend who is a girl you suddenly get more female attention? I'm not sure if it just makes a man more approachable or if it is a competitive thing ("She's with him so he must be a good one") but the second a guy is taken other women seem to be much more interested.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• That or we collectively get our heads out of our arses and are more relaxed to notice such things...
            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
              As long as it isn't completely obvious that you're doing it just for her then, yes. Haven't you ever noticed that the moment you have a girlfriend or are just walking around with a friend who is a girl you suddenly get more female attention? I'm not sure if it just makes a man more approachable or if it is a competitive thing ("She's with him so he must be a good one") but the second a guy is taken other women seem to be much more interested.
              These kind of women are worthless though.
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Not necessarily. It can sometimes be like a screener for taking a survey. If he had a girlfriend then he got past the screener.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                  Not necessarily. It can sometimes be like a screener for taking a survey. If he had a girlfriend then he got past the screener.
                  I never encountered anyone who gave me more attention when I was dating someone else who wasn't mostly worthless.

Also, last in first out. That's what kind of person they are.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                    That or we collectively get our heads out of our arses and are more relaxed to notice such things...
                    Possibly this or possibly that once a guy has a girlfriend he is not nervous or being stupid trying to impress people. Things are going well so he HAS CONFIDENCE. Other girls he meets, he isn't all desparate or tongue tied or trying to hit on them.

I found once I was past say my third regular girlfriend that the impacts of having a girlfriend endured after relationship end. Other girls weren't more receptive to me because I was with a girl-- they were more receptive since I had enough confidence to ALWAYS act in the way that more often gets the girl (honest straighforward and confident)
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• OH and good show Ozzy-- It seems like she liked you for a while so it only took you ACTUALLY ASKING.

Best wishes for a great relationship or casual sex or whatever you are both seeking from each other
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Yea, I figured she liked me. Even still I am worthless when it comes to asking girls out. Downright pathetic. Don't know why. It is just terrifying for some reason. But damnit, I did it, finally. Talked to her on the phone today.

She is so fricken cute.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                          Parading the ex was a good thing?

And no worries, once I get past this first phase I typically do fairly well. I'm the anti-Alby.
                          It explains why you never asked her out all that time before, so you can sweep all that shyness (the first 4 pages of this thread!) under the carpet right there. It shows that you're capable of actually having a girlfriend, which gives her something to compare herself to, i.e. you're capable of pulling a certain 'level' of woman. So right there, there's a ton of stuff she doesn't have to worry about, or has answered for her!

Also you get to find out that she's interested in you, or at least your relationship status because she asked you about it. Not only that, but you only asked her after she 'made the first move' and found out you're unattached again. Textbook, Ozzy, textbook...
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                            It explains why you never asked her out all that time before, so you can sweep all that shyness (the first 4 pages of this thread!) under the carpet right there. It shows that you're capable of actually having a girlfriend, which gives her something to compare herself to, i.e. you're capable of pulling a certain 'level' of woman. So right there, there's a ton of stuff she doesn't have to worry about, or has answered for her!

Also you get to find out that she's interested in you, or at least your relationship status because she asked you about it. Not only that, but you only asked her after she 'made the first move' and found out you're unattached again. Textbook, Ozzy, textbook...
                            Cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              And then 2 days later when you call to set it up, she's all like, "I can't this weekend... I have plans". Then next weekend, the same deal. Then the next, she's no longer answering your calls, has unfriended you from facebook, and wants nothing to do with you.

Of course, when you run into her randomly weeks later, she's giggly and keeps staring at you.

Women
                              That's why you ask what she's doing after work. You make plans for that day/night. If she continuously makes excuses then you'll know she's just a flirt and you stop wasting your time/efforts.

Comment

• I don't know... A lot of girls still follow "The Rules" including the stupid three day rule.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X