Question to poly docs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question to poly docs

I've recently having some pain in the tissue of my right hand thumb - nothing serious and it comes and goes. Neither is the joints affected - can still wriggle the lower joint into the opposite direction (yeah, I know it's not supposed to do that, but I could do that from childhood).

Something to worry about ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

thumb cancer
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Nah, I'm pretty sure that I haven't had my thumb up your ass But thanks for the suggestion
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Det er helt normalt. Du har bare hvad vi i Sverige kalder "danskertommel". Din krop er først nu begyndet og reagere på alt den nikotin og grisekødt I har i drikkevandet derover. Den falder nok snart af, så er der ingen mer problemer.

Comment

Christ Kit, have you lost your job and trying to gain new knowledge trough learning foreign languages

Though, I must admit that you actually isn't that bad compared to some of your countrymen - people at your universities, IT personnel, libraians can easily understand danish, but I have several times had to speak english at restaurants

Steven Weinberg

Comment

They're showing Drengene fra Angora on TV here seems like every day. I was feeling inspired.

Comment

Well, then I guess that your Duch has improved as well They are actually quite funny.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Yess, Bobby, I suppose it hasss

Comment

Kitschum tænker, at han er afkøl.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Kitchum thinks, that he is cooled down?
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Afkøl som en dansk øl.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        Close, though, cool will probably be a better term than afkøl (cool down ! ). Nah, Kit is swedish and do actually understand and write danish (don't know if he can speak it, he is after all swedish), so I don't think he uses google translate or like.

Edit: btw, it's tror, not tænker

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Avkøl is a Danish beer? Never heard of it.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

kold?
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                              Avkøl is a Danish beer? Never heard of it.
                              Nah, he means probably that a beer should be afkølet or afsvalet

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X