Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible for a husband to rape his wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
    Let's not forget the important thing here... KH's wife makes more than him.
    Base salary only.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
      Geez christ, you guys should start a soap opera.

I think SlowwHand just made a mistake with no real malicious intent. Can we close this thread and KH's thread now?
      Yeah, he slipped and fell on his ****ing keyboard.

He's a piece of **** coward.
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
        Oh yeah, KH is very often an ******* here. I don't even think he'd disagree with that.
        Most people are *******s. It's good for computer geeks to get used to that idea.
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
          Base salary only.
          You always get so defensive...

How does it feel having a sugar momma?
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
            You always get so defensive...

How does it feel having a sugar momma?
            Pretty good. By the way, when she was actually raking in a bunch more than me during grad school I called her that on more than one occasion here

Ahem.

Base salary only.
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Pretty good. By the way, when she was actually raking in a bunch more than me during grad school I called her that on more than one occasion here
              See -- I could see a good role-play coming out of that

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post

Ahem.

Base salary only.
              Why do you feel compelled to keep pointing that out? Will your penis shrink if she made more than you again?

I've never faced this since our roles are different in our house but (conceptually at least) I would love for Mrs Flubber to be the higher earner. Is it somehow offensive when its happening?

In any event we get it -- Including certain or nearly-certain bonuses, you will earn more than your wife.
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Flubber, do you not get that this is an ongoing joke, ever since I first mentioned this a couple of days ago?

AHEM.

BASE SALARY ONLY.

EDIT; changed my location for those who are having trouble understanding this concept
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yeah, he slipped and fell on his ****ing keyboard.

He's a piece of **** coward.
                  Don't roll your Canadian eyes at me.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Flubber, do you not get that this is an ongoing joke, ever since I first mentioned this a couple of days ago?

AHEM.

BASE SALARY ONLY.

EDIT; changed my location for those who are having trouble understanding this concept

I saw that you repeated it a bunch but some of it got lost in your hysterical rantings (I do understand the genesis of your rants and even agree somewhat).

But as a ongoing joke? I guess in a forum where we have the "banana option" and Ben Kenobi, it served as the pinnacle of humour
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Don't forget panda sex!
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                        learning
                        I also learneded that dominatrixes are bad people. This must be true otherwise there would be no need for multiple demands for someone to apologize to someone else for calling that someone else's higher income family member one.

If we had any here would they feel insulted or just hide in shame?
                        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• aneeshm p1

Comment

• Asher should apologize to Dale for talking badly about his panda girlfriend.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                            X