Are there any children on Apolyton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
    well even if there were children here, they'd get a 21+ rating in a week: dogs, rape, wives, and gay, racist, grim eater, murders, Allah, Texas, pissing, and vitamin D... all on the first page... very educational
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• and don't forget all the stripper threads!
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• In case no one mentioned it: HC is a child.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
          In case no one mentioned it: HC is a child.
          I said that in the OP. But yes, no one could possibly forget that fact

Comment

• Apolyton OTF: Force-feeding children the real world since 2000
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• 2000?

Newbie.

Comment

Working...
              X