• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boobies

/endpost

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
      The hope is that Civ5 and the new additions to the site will bring in some new blood.
      That is why I joined. But the Civ V forum is desolate.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
        If i wanted to read a bunch of teenage noobs ****posting spam and spouting horrible memes id go back to ForumWarz.

Apolyton has changed to a mature, elitist site. Thats the way it is and the way it will probably always be.
        STFU.

Idiot.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          Obviously there are children this is a family site after all that's why we're not allowed to say **** or **** or **** or *************
          And yet, we're still allowed to say perfectly vile things like:

***-guzzling road whore
          poon-slurping man slut
          Ben Kenobi

The utter illogic of it all.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Well I'll be damned. When did that happen?
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              And yet, we're still allowed to say perfectly vile things like:

***-guzzling road whore
              poon-slurping man slut
              Ben Kenobi

The utter illogic of it all.

?? What's wrong with poon-slurping man slut?
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 28, 2010, 22:15.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

There would have been a 9 year head start.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Isn't Sloww around 16?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      There would have been a 9 year head start.

Comment

I began posting on Apolyton at the age of eleven and ten months. I suspect anyone that young, though, is almost certainly an on-topic poster. The OT, I suspect, has an average age closer to the mid-twenties today.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I joined when I was twelve... it's hard to believe I've been coming here for almost ten years now. For the first half of that, though, I very rarely frequented OT.

Comment

8 years come July, so I was 21.
                            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

So you're saying the young folks now frequent the on-topic but why was this not the case 10 years ago? We had so many off-topic posters who were teenagers back then.
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Cuz you guys aren't getting any new people?
                                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                                X