Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how does one go about becoming a male stripper? (serious)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
    You're avatar is awesome.
    Yes. Yes, it is.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
      Have you ever been to a strip club?
      No. If I had, I would've known better?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Strip clubs are both terrible and awesome places.

I was completely ****ing freaked out when I went to my first strip club for my friend's bachelor party.

About 4 bachelor parties later I couldn't stop laughing when my friend Tom threw a quarter at some ***** who asked him for a tip. I thought we were going to get our asses kicked.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You should have asked her to demonstrate her lap dance on you.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I had some fat, ugly ***** plop her ****ing **** down on my head at a strip club one time. She then got down on the stage, crawled over and told me "I know you got the jungle fever, hon".

I managed to hold my laughter in that time.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
              I think he means this is the kind of thread Speer is known for.
              It was, of course, only a matter of time before this happened after Speer came back. Anyways, instead of free psychology visits, perhaps Speer should hang out with his Marine friends and thereby learning to be social with real live people.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
              X