Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how does one go about becoming a male stripper? (serious)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah and there were the incidences where she caused me to get mad at her cause she acted real suspicious to some men in front of me and I called them out on it... twice, I almost got jumped, one time by a biker gang over her. It took a handgun and some cool heads to prevent who knows what from going down.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

How can you date someone 5 years and
      1) Never have sex with them
      2) Not know they're a prostitute?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
        Yeah it's good I've developed a Zen approach to things like this out of my control. It just irritates me because I was so used, I can't believe someone could have been so two-faced for so long and treat me like utter **** like this. And she's just ruining her life when she's at the very least a very beautiful young woman.

And you don't know the half of it... I dated her for 5 years... bought her two cars, paid her insurance, paid her phone bill, gave her money all the time (she had open access to my ATM card/pin), did her nursing homework, groveled at her feet in every way... I estimate I spent over $30,000 on her over the course of those 5 years (and I never made more than $10/hr during that period, usually in the $6-$8/hr range)... and add in all the stress like her crazy antics... where she would look in my phone, see female friends texted me, and throw my phone into the wall and always acting like I was cheating on her.

You spent a lot of money on her. Do you mind me asking... did you see a future with her? Also after five years, and being an atheist and all, why didn't you have sex? Seriusly 5 years is plenty of commitment even if your standards are high and you want sex to "mean something".
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
          How can you date someone 5 years and
          1) Never have sex with them
          2) Not know they're a prostitute?
          Lies and deceit. And a lot of manipulation. And my innocent naivete.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Hera:

She said she was a virgin too... She was very adamant about the whole virgin thing. She didn't even like hugging me and we never tongue kissed because she said that stuff would lead to sex.

Comment

Probably a lesbian.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Oh and about what you said earlier with Hispanic girls should go for me... No, not at all. I've been shot down by more Hispanic girls than any other group probably.

Comment

Sloww:

She has sex with men for money... how much of a lesbian can she be?

Her girlfriend described her as 'dick happy'. Saying she would come onto men at their church.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    Probably a lesbian diabolical fithly whore using the poor trusting guy for money.
                    Ftfy
                    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Oh and she also slept with her patients' family members... like an autistic kid she took care of, she was ****ing his dad when the mother wasn't around.

Comment

Sloww:

She has sex with men for money... how much of a lesbian can she be?

Her girlfriend described her as 'dick happy'. Saying she would come onto men at their church.
                        A lesbian can still have sex with men for money. Girlfriends describing her as dick happy is however a geniune contraindication.

Did she ever do nice things for you at least? No french kisses few hugs... I'm sorry to say this but are you sure she even liked you a few years in?

Comment

Oh and she also slept with her patients' family members... like an autistic kid she took care of, she was ****ing his dad when the mother wasn't around.
                          Can I just ask how you know all this?

Comment

I'm pretty sure she truly liked me the first year or so... The way she would look at me was a way that no girl has looked at me since. She used to call me every night and all that.

Over the years, it would be sporadic and possibly her manipulation. I noticed if I played aloof a bit, sometimes she would accuse me of cheating (probably a tactic) and other times, she would start professing her love for me and buying me token things (probably also a tactic).

I don't know if she's just unstable or if it was all part of her brilliant manipulation to throw me off.

Comment

And you don't know the half of it... I dated her for 5 years... bought her two cars, paid her insurance, paid her phone bill, gave her money all the time (she had open access to my ATM card/pin), did her nursing homework, groveled at her feet in every way... I estimate I spent over $30,000 on her over the course of those 5 years (and I never made more than $10/hr during that period, usually in the $6-$8/hr range)... and add in all the stress like her crazy antics... where she would look in my phone, see female friends texted me, and throw my phone into the wall and always acting like I was cheating on her.
                              Someone who is so sensitive about something but isn't treating you well might be acting out of guilt.

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Jon:

Possibly or it is some manipulation tactic... what is it called? like a diversion to shift blame and attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X