No announcement yet.

In the Name of Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't know what it means to be Hebrew?

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Probably not. What does it mean?

All I know is that some experts say that Luke purposefully created the geneology to imply that Jesus was atleast part Gentile.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Whitewashing Jesus' history. What has this world come to?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
          Whitewashing Jesus' history. What has this world come to?
          It's not whitewashing. We don't know what race he was. The genealogy is not intended to be taken literally, just like other parts of the Bible are not.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Are you speaking of Rut, grandmother of David? And why not literary? What makes you think it isn't? I agree not everything is literally meant in the Bible, but the genealogy certainly is not the top contester for that.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

This thread is supposed to be about Islam and why white people are evil. You guys are ****ting it up.

Comment

That's because they're evil white people. Duh.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                  This thread is supposed to be about Islam and why white people are evil. You guys are ****ting it up.
                  It's NOT Islam

Islam is not racist. That's why I put up that Malcolm X video. He talks about how he realized that Islam and racism do not make sense together so he broke from the crazy NoI.

The funny thing is that the rest of the NoI followed within the next few decades, with Elijah Muhammad's son embracing Sunni Islam, renouncing racism, and forming an Islamic coalition with considerable white membership, and even Louis Farrakhan being considerably less racist over the years and also renouncing Elijah Muhammad's deification of Wallace Fard Muhammad.

What you posted about is a caricature of a relatively small on a national scale but perhaps vocal group of retards.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I understand your concern and I know that Islamic teachings aren't race based but I'm saying that white people are evil irregardless.

How else can you explain the existence of people like KH, Drake, and Ben?

Comment

Bleh, I don't like your new name.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Yeah well, I really didn't want to end up on some watch list.

Comment

I thought you liked the attention.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                            You mustnt take everything anything you read on Apolytonthe internet seriusly kotletas
                            There, fixed that for you.

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                            N35t0r is being facetious.
                            No ****.
                            Last edited by N35t0r; June 4, 2010, 19:37.
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

How do you do the crossing out words thing? [s] and [strike] didn't work for me.
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

use < s >

like this
                                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                                X