US Navy DDR 'Boot Camp'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
    ??? I thought you liked men with stubble?
    Light stubble is okay, I don't necessarily like it.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
      Your friend must have been a ***** because basic was easy as long as you did what you were told and weren't a dumb ass.
      You need to be a dumbass to get hurt in basic? It's very easy to get hurt and be NPQ'd. You lose your grip on a rope and fall 30 feet, you're breaking your legs. You land wrong jumping from one of the heights on an obstacle course and you break your legs. I've seen so many guys break their legs. There's no being a dumbass to it.

Some guys, like myself, just from all the running, they break something. I've seen guys who score 300 PFT's get stress fractures.
      Last edited by Al B. Sure!; May 30, 2010, 21:44.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Matter fact, Oerdin, I knew a guy... prior enlisted, E-5 I think, scout sniper... MARSOC... multiple deployments... all that... he broke his leg Week 4 of OCS.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I busted up my knee at the Police Academy and had to do a month of rehab before coming back. Sucked, but injuries do happen....
          If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Working...
          X