No announcement yet.

US Navy DDR 'Boot Camp'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a friend eager to join the war in Iraq only to get hurt in basic training.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Did he get one of those woman injuries, the stress fractures? I hear it's a big problem these days with all of the effeminite men joining the Corps to be close to other men.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I believe he said he broke his leg. Maybe he was just trying to cover up for a stress fracture. I know I wouldn't admit it.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Hey now it wasn't up to me. I wanted to keep going. They sent me home.

When I go back and finally finish, I would have done 24 freaking weeks of OCS... that's almost 6 months worth of boot camp. Think I want this ****? The **** **** games...
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

A thread on German leather boot camps?

Nope, not touching this.
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
              Hey now it wasn't up to me. I wanted to keep going. They sent me home.

When I go back and finally finish, I would have done 24 freaking weeks of OCS... that's almost 6 months worth of boot camp. Think I want this ****? The **** **** games...
              Why did you sign up?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

The deep tissue massages.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
                  Air Force Academy:

Well, this video proves that not all the gays are in the Navy.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

The Israelis take this to its logical conclusion.
                    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Is ugly facial hair a prerequisite to join the Israeli military?

Comment

It's a prerequisite to be an Israeli.
                        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

No wonder the Palestinians want them dead. Horrible, horrible taste.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                            I had a friend eager to join the war in Iraq only to get hurt in basic training.
                            Your friend must have been a ***** because basic was easy as long as you did what you were told and weren't a dumb ass.

Those Iraqi bastards can't even shoot straight. I had them fire an RPG right over my parked Humvee. I have to admit if we were paying more attention it probably wouldn't have happen but we were inside a supposedly secure Iraqi government compound and we were busy jawjacking instead of actually paying attention. Not good but it happens.

Luckily those mideastern farmers couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.
                            Last edited by Dinner; May 30, 2010, 20:33.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
                              No wonder the Palestinians want them dead. Horrible, horrible taste.

??? I thought you liked men with stubble?

Comment

On their ass, not their face perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X