Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday!!!

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Oh wait... sleeping with fatties?

I don't sleep with women period.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
        Oh wait... sleeping with fatties?

I don't sleep with women period.
        I KNEW IT. From the moment I saw your pic years ago I knew you were into the ****.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I don't sleep with men either.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

One of those dead deer guys?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well... it is free and you get a meal when you're done.

Comment

Little kids? Oh wait. I am NOT Ecofarm.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
                  I don't sleep with men either.
                  You're the "get up and leave" type, that's cool
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                  X