• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
    feel pathetic yet?
    Nope, I guess I didn't win, I know you are pathetic,

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• hint: the forums in that rpg aren't real

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
        lol you played that stupid rpg and now you think you're a master at flaming people
        i dont do autographs, sun, sorry.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

i dont do autographs, sun, sorry.
          great tactic. if you don't have a comeback pretend they said something else

Comment

• Well, this all looks eerily familiar.

Forumwarz is a free parody role-playing game that takes place on the Internet.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
              Well, this all looks eerily familiar.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/50136?page=1
              good times.
              Order of the Fly

Comment

• Yeah! Especially that bit where someone called you on "Who exactly ARE your friends here, AAHZ?" and you like totally avoided the question like a ninja master!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                  Yeah! Especially that bit where someone called you on "Who exactly ARE your friends here, AAHZ?" and you like totally avoided the question like a ninja master!
                  people don't know about my 1337 ninja skillz.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                    great tactic. if you don't have a comeback pretend they said something else
                    no response to this. by AAHZ's rules I win.

Comment

and news flash Rah: Apolyton is the forum that nobody anywhere else "gives a rats ass" about.

I have moar internet friends on other sites that have at least 3 times moar traffic as Poly on one of their slow days.

I believe it's point for Tia. Game set match.

Uoooo Uooooo Mr. Koter look at me look at me

BTW I can stick up for myself thank you very much I've had lots of practice. I'm going to take my fat ass to my little crap trailer and go sell my ****e pies that according to you are ****e. Did I mention that I will be in Southern Living, Martha Stewart and now as of yesterday on the food network with my ****e pies? But no......you're totally right there ****e and your opinion is waaaaaaaaaay better then Martha Stewarts!
                      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• Who is AAHZ?
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Yes, I would hit it.
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiamat View Post
                            I believe it's point for Tia. Game set match.

Uoooo Uooooo Mr. Koter look at me look at me

BTW I can stick up for myself thank you very much I've had lots of practice. I'm going to take my fat ass to my little crap trailer and go sell my ****e pies that according to you are ****e. Did I mention that I will be in Southern Living, Martha Stewart and now as of yesterday on the food network with my ****e pies? But no......you're totally right there ****e and your opinion is waaaaaaaaaay better then Martha Stewarts!
                            good job, your first non-rage post in the thrade. You are learning from AAHZ i see.
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

• I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS!!!1!

I felt left out...
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

• I need to thank you, AAHZ. I really do. If ever I lose my career and family, have my nuts ripped off by a malfunctioning chainsaw, develop leprosy, do 20 years in jail, end up bankrupt and homeless, and awake from an antifreeze-fuelled drunken blackout in the streets to find myself naked, missing a kidney, and being unenthusiastically sodomised by a Bull Mastiff, I just need to read your posts and I'll end up feeling better about myself. And that's a blessing to be treasured.

Comment

Working...
                                X