Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah View Post
    Quantity is no substitute for Quality.
    Good trolls are at least entertaining. Something that maybe you can aspire to when you grow up.

If you actually knew what you were talking about people might actually care what you said. But random babbling of ignorance has no effect. Go back to the forums where you believe you are famous.
    LOL the most boring, no style, clone of a failure from The Eternal September tells an icon like me of "good troling?"

I think you need to read back a few pages and figure out who are the ones actually being trolled here, you cancer.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
      Oh look at fat little boy ******* here now, Ill be glad to recap the events of those 10 years ago.. Ok you talked to yourself in a mirror and convinced yourself that you could immortalize your fat, no personality, no talent, terrible posting style blubber ass by claiming you were a god. And judging by your posting style and looks, nobody else believes you are a god... if you know what Im talkin about..

Your crusty, outdated, butthurt, careposting, unemployed lard-ass couldn't hold a webforums traffic for one day because more and more people simply put you on ignore because all you do is waste space in the threads with childish insults and meaningless crap and spam.

Now gee, since I can type meaningless insults like you AAHZ... does this make me a forum god.

Maybe some day, when you actually contribute something meaningful to a community besides spam and lame insults, people might start to take you seriously instead of laughing at your childish and boring insults.

Have a nice day
      fix this mess of a post and calm down a bit before stepping into my arena, Ming, you have no admin tools here to carry your weight.
      Order of the Fly

Comment

• Your concept is hilarious. If you insult someone and they respond, you win. How pathetic.
        And of course the talent required is ZERO.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Your concept is hilarious. If you insult someone and they respond, you win. How pathetic.
          And of course the talent required is ZERO.
          read all your boring 2 line half-wit 90's era insults the past 3 pages and rethink your position there, big shot.
          Order of the Fly

Comment

• Well.. at least most people can read his posts... unlike yours, because you are such a waste of space, people put you on ignore. Maybe you should rethink your position

And frankly, your posts are mostly childish one liners that I'm sure my children could do better than
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• LOL christ its like i pissed in all these oldfag's bingo hall
              Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                Well.. at least most people can read his posts... unlike yours, because you are such a waste of space, people put you on ignore. Maybe you should rethink your position

And frankly, your posts are mostly childish one liners that I'm sure my children could do better than

see that makes my posts seem moar meaningful
                Order of the Fly

Comment

• I guess the difference is, I've never claimed to be a forum god.
                  We'll leave those acts of egotism to the fools here.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I guess the difference is, I've never claimed to be a forum god.
                    We'll leave those acts of egotism to the fools here.
                    then you should have not have opened your stupid mouth in the first place here
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                      LOL christ its like i pissed in all these oldfag's bingo hall
                      QFT post of the day
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

• Let's try some more convoluted AAHZ logic.

If you get people to respond to your insults, you win.
                        Check the number of post in this thread. AAHZ 39 or so. Next closet person 15, I guess by your own definition, you've been trolled and you lose.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Let's try some more convoluted AAHZ logic.

If you get people to respond to your insults, you win.
                          Check the number of post in this thread. AAHZ 39 or so. Next closet person 15, I guess by your own definition, you've been trolled and you lose.
                          that was never my logic you stupid failtrain. Read my posts and try again. or better yet dont.

IN/b4: "not gonna do it." your obvious and weak trolls are on the verge of epicness
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

• You don't even realize that you've been trolled. Better luck next time.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                              I am one of the 4.

Her shoulders are too wide, she is too large in the waist, and her chin is too square.

Did you ever get round to having your testicles re-attached?
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                                Did you ever get round to having your testicles re-attached?
                                sup Gimp, back from sucking off the traitors at the Panda Palace?
                                Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                                X