No announcement yet.

I like living at the border.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's legal and it's cheaper, I'm not breaking any laws, so why the hell shouldn't I look for the best prices? In short Drake can suck my dick.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yeah. It will seem like a best price when you get caught in crossfire, if not just executed.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww, what part of it's in the US don't you understand? Duty free shops are allowed in the US as long as they are right next to border crossings.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
          Why am I not surprised that big government-loving liberal Oerdin is a big enough hypocrite to brag about going out of his way to avoid paying taxes?
          QFT. Exactly what I was going to say.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
            Sloww, what part of it's in the US don't you understand? Duty free shops are allowed in the US as long as they are right next to border crossings.
            They're coming into Texas. Are they not coming into California? Do you understand? Should I say, comprenda?
            Last edited by SlowwHand; April 25, 2010, 01:08.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

dp

Comment

Naw, there is no big problem on this side of the border. No more chance of getting kidnapped here then in Omaha (which is a boring ass place; just see Drake's personality).

Comment

Yes, people in Nebraska are boring stiffs who dutifully pay their taxes. That's probably why our state doesn't have the worst credit rating in the U.S. like California.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

It's only AAA-! Terrible!

Of course, the main reason the government is gridlocked is because the republicans deliberately "reformed" things to require a 2/3rds vote on any budget item. This was deliberately done to create gridlock.

Comment

Because they like living in a bankrupt state? Where facilities are cut back and highway projects don't get finished? I see your point.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post

Of course, the main reason the government is gridlocked is because the republicans deliberately "reformed" things to require a 2/3rds vote on any budget item. This was deliberately done to create gridlock.
                        Alberta is AAA.

Calgary > San Diego ; I Win ; Goodnight
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Are you ever right about anything?

Moody's = A1
                          S&P = A-

At A-, California still has the worst credit rating of all 50 states. Illinois comes closest to California with an A+ rating.

Countries in the Times' chart with the same A- rating as California include Estonia, Libya and Poland. That's better than Thailand and Greece (BBB+) but not as strong as Botswana, the Czech Republic and Israel (A).
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I drive over the Border for Fuel and Ecclairs every once in a while =)
                            Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Funny video. Even more funny when you look at it again and realize that the guy who run into the US... came from the US side!
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Oerdin wants high taxes, and enjoys shifting the tax burden onto others. No hypocrisy there.

Comment

Working...
                                X