Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Biological Purpose For Early Morning Erections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And it wouldn't have been so bad if I wasn't chewing a mouthful of a vegan pepito at the time...

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
      And it wouldn't have been so bad if I wasn't chewing a mouthful of a vegan pepito at the time...

It's funny 'cause it looks like chocolate
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• you might want to GIS vore too
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Other things for Alby to google image search:

Cleveland steamer
          Pythagorean theorem
          Aussie kiss
          Pearl necklace
          Dirty sanchez
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• also:

Two Girls One Cup

(though that should be a video search, not an image search)
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• And goatse

Comment

• Tubgirl
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• lemon party?
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• rita macneil

Comment

• I gave a girl a rita macneil last week.

They say she's 50/50 to come out of the coma.
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                          Don't you have "common law" marriages in your country? I.e. living together in a marriage-like state = marriage.
                          Yes, but I didn't recalled the word when I was writing :-D. Anyway, "partner" is a very politically correct word :-).
                          The destination doesn't matter. What's important is the journey.

Comment

• Hell, guys, thanks to the Internet Gods there is the Urban Dictionary on-line, otherwise it would be impossible to understand some of the words you use... although, more often, it would be better to remain ignorant... it will take years of therapy to forget what a Dirty Sanchez is... XD
                            The destination doesn't matter. What's important is the journey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghaladh View Post
                              Yes, but I didn't recalled the word when I was writing :-D. Anyway, "partner" is a very politically correct word :-).

Hey man, it's your relationship, you're free to define it as you will

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghaladh View Post
                                Hell, guys, thanks to the Internet Gods there is the Urban Dictionary on-line, otherwise it would be impossible to understand some of the words you use... although, more often, it would be better to remain ignorant... it will take years of therapy to forget what a Dirty Sanchez is... XD

Welcome to 'Poly.
                                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                                X