Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Biological Purpose For Early Morning Erections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nope. doesn't work.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
      Straight out now tell me do you really wanna love me forever

Oh, oh, oh. Something, something, something, hit and run.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
        Oh, oh, oh. Something, something, something, hit and run.
        one too many 'somethings'
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• (Or am I caught in a) hit and run.

He did NOT have enough somethings.

Comment

• Thanks Wiggy, the American Idol game is paying off

Comment

• Making fun of people more knolwegable than yourself is something I outgrew in high school.

For the record I do NOT approve of Paula's comeback attempt in late 2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                I am not going to name names but I am eating waffles right now and this has always really bothered me. I asked my biology teacher in ninth grade and she sent me to the prinicpal's office and made me get a note from my parents promising I'd never ask that again
                Sorry for a late reply, but anyway:

It's all fixed by evolution. Those specimens not getting an erection every morning will spawn fewer babies, thus fail in the gene-pool competition. It's as simple as that...
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Paula said "Straight Up", which leans more toward Speer's thinking.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Straight out I said. not straight up! Straight up is weird.

And Asher, I find it real hard to believe that I'm one of only 10% if 85-95 degree means relative to torso and straight forward.

As an aside, I've always been puzzled by Paula Abdul's name. One would think it's just shortened but apparently, Abdul is her whole name. Abdul in Arabic is like a prefix though (Abd: slave/servant; al/el/ul: of the). My last name for example means Servant of the Merciful. A look at her wikipedia page says that her whole name is Abdul but that doesn't make much sense. She is of Syrian Jewish ancestry though so I wonder if Jewish Arabs do different things (the whole servant of then a name for God is Muslim-centric).
                    Last edited by Al B. Sure!; May 23, 2010, 08:59.
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post

And Asher, I find it real hard to believe that I'm one of only 10% if 85-95 degree means relative to torso and straight forward.
                      How many erections have you seen in person?

Comment

• If he's ever been to a Philadelphia sporting event, odds are he's seen tens of thousands of ******.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• How about this then Asher, it doesn't seem to factor into your thinking:

When I was in my teens and early twenties my erection was about 20° from vertical. In my mid to late thirties it was about 20° from horizontal, and now it's about horizontal.

Comment

• Your heart must be weaker.

There you go Alby, you're like an old man.

Comment

• So, I'm curious. Is there a correlation between age and angle?

Comment

• I'm very young. Very young.

I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X