Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Biological Purpose For Early Morning Erections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF?

When I'm hard, that's as far as it goes with a lot of leverage. If I'm very hard, not even that. If I don't exert any force, then it's pretty much pointing up.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• acceptance and compensation?

I'm a virgin so I've received no acceptance or compensation with regards to my penile measurement.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• n35tor:

I don't know. Mine points straight forward... like a divining rod
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
          acceptance and compensation?

I'm a virgin so I've received no acceptance or compensation with regards to my penile measurement.
          And that's why you seek it here.

N35t0r: every guy is different. Some guys curve, most guys don't...some guys go straight out, most guys go up at like a 45 degree angle.

The bigger a guy is, the less likely it is to go straight up. It's simple physics...the thing is too heavy.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Well, I can say I haven't really seen that many. And I do need to be really hard for it to be straight up, but horizontal does seem weird to me. But I can agree that it's very probable that there is a lot of variety.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• We need a poll...
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• a pole?
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Straight out
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• That's not the expression.

Comment

• When paper is creased frankly I sometimes bend it hard the other way to get rid of the fold or bend it the other way. Without making me feel ill can someone tell me if the same thing can be done with the male penis?
                      Last edited by Wiglaf; May 21, 2010, 20:44. Reason: Eliminated pointless redundancy

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                        When paper is creased frankly I sometimes bend it hard the other way to get rid of the fold or bend it the other way. Without making me feel ill can someone tell me if the same thing can be done with the male penis?
                        Yes it can. You can verify this for yourself by following this simple procedure:

1) Obtain 2 rocks (if you can't find 2 rocks, then 2 bricks will do)

2) Take one rock in each hand and smash them together so that the impact occurs at the base of your penis.

3) Repeat step 2) until the desired penis flexibility is reached.

Please report your results. Note that step 2) must be performed with an erect penis, it won't work if you are limp.
                        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• vertical seems really weird. Why would it be upright like that? And if you said it can't easily bend down without much force, how would one engage in behind stuff?

I don't think vertical straight up is normal. I'm thinking of that racist joke about Jews with erections walking into brick walls and breaking their nose. It wouldn't make any sense if their dick was straight up and not pointing forward. The joke is predicated on forward pointing.

You sure straight up is normal, Asher?

And we are talking about a standing position right? Not seated or anything.

Comment

• This thread is so ****ing bizarre

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
                            vertical seems really weird. Why would it be upright like that? And if you said it can't easily bend down without much force, how would one engage in behind stuff?
                            It can bend level. It's usually not fully veritcal, it's usually halfway inbetween (45 degree angle). If you think about the mechanics of thrusting in the most common positions, it makes a lot of sense...

I don't think vertical straight up is normal. I'm thinking of that racist joke about Jews with erections walking into brick walls and breaking their nose. It wouldn't make any sense if their dick was straight up and not pointing forward. The joke is predicated on forward pointing.

You sure straight up is normal, Asher?

And we are talking about a standing position right? Not seated or anything.

Vertical is not normal. The halfway inbetween state is.

Warning: pictures

An erect penis can take on a number of different shapes and angles, ranging from a straight tube angled at a 45-90 degree angle, to a curvature to the left or right, up or down. An increase in penile curvature can be caused by Peyronie's disease. This may cause physical and psychological effects for the affected individual, which could include erectile dysfunction or pain during erection. Treatments include oral medication (such as Colchicine) or surgery, which is most often reserved as a last resort.

Code:
                            Occurrence of Erection Angles[5] Angle (degrees) 	Percent
                            0–30 	5
                            30–60 	30
                            60–85 	31
                            85–95 	10
                            95–120 	20
                            120–180 5

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              That's not the expression.

Originally posted by Asher
                              some guys go straight out
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Straight out now tell me do you really wanna love me forever

Comment

Working...
                                X