No announcement yet.

penis size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
      Asher is wrong -- hair on the sensitive penis area developed for purposes of reproduction, but hair grow on face as part of digestive system, trapping food and preventing enemies from eating it.
      This made me laugh. Thanks.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• EWWWWWWwwwwww!
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
          It worries me on many levels that you confuse Pizza with Penis.
          If that worries you, you should never watch Oerdin eat a slice of pizza
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
          X