1 in 4 Americans agree with Ahmadinejad: 9/11 "a big fabrication"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    Have you seen the Christopher Walken SNL census skit?

Brilliant.

lmao!
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

When will people realise that the sack of Carthage was an inside job?
      "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
        Argumentum ad populum isn't a real arguement.
        Yes we know that, thanks for the wikipedia link though. I'm not making an argument about 9/11, I'm just presenting information that I think is interesting.

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by HalfLotus View Post
              I'm just presenting information that I think is interesting.

Here's some information that I think is interesting:

99% of Polytubbies think you are a giant ********.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

According to a 2001 Gallup poll, about 45% of Americans believe that "God created human beings pretty much in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years or so."
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Note that some of those 45% probably never go to church/etc.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Oh, I'm not attacking religion--why would I? I'm just pointing out that, by HL's own logic, there's a stronger case for creationism than for 9/11 Truth hooey. Honestly, it's really hard to find a semi-popular lunatic notion that HL doesn't already believe in. But while searching I discovered that Wikipedia considers "sex in space" a controversy. Cool.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Similar to the story of creation, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 has been drilled into many people's heads via repetition, creates a very strong emotional attachment, and has more holes in it than a pound of swiss cheese.

Comment

What about watching a plane fly into a building, then seeing a terrorist take credit, and believing it, strikes you as a conspiracy theory?
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

No 'terrorists' have taken credit for 9/11.

Comment

Working...
                          X