Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asher, how do I save a selection of excel sheet as a picture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't we used to have a loco smiley? Or is that counterglow?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      It's not a question of CPU power, it's a question of software and UI complexities. Applications cannot be designed to perfectly suit the workflow of every single user. I think you grossly underestimate how differently each person uses the same software.
      I heard a looooooot of outtheass excuses for the switch on the back of the monitor. I remember thinking they just did not make sense (like how much does a wire cost, like how does a TV switch be in front). And then AHA...without the invention of a room temperature superconductor, we finally after a lot of years get the switches in the front! There is something about the puter people where they defend bad design.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO View Post
        I heard a looooooot of outtheass excuses for the switch on the back of the monitor.
        That's not a computer science thing. Engineers are stupid, throw rocks at them.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

In the meantime did you switch from CRT to LCD by any chance?
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

I just have a Dell laptop. thinking of buying all the monitor, keyboard, docking station, etc. Laptop is good for netsurfing and posting silliness. but for hard core typing documents, my productivity is hurt. also, I should get progressive lenses. Just wait...will happen to you all too in a few years.

Comment

Are you still playing with bands and stuff? Still a tough CG punk rocker, who thinks the Queen is not a human bean?

Comment

No, last gig was actually my wedding.
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

We've got both kinds

Comment

This is bloody trivial. Just open up Paint and paste the cells there. They'll transform themselves into a picture automatically.
                    Graffiti in a public toilet
                    Do not require skill or wit
                    Among the **** we all are poets
                    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

You think you are a badass because of your scary avatar.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; May 25, 2011, 12:59.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                          Is it you at the drums ?
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

You think you are a badass because of your scary avatar.
                            That's what I think.
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

The kool-aid guy is scary.
                              Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

These people are just so unergonomic. We get the damn dancing paperclip . . .
                                Yeah - this dude is so much better.
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X